Football club member benefits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Some additional benefits already coming our way.

From ME homepage

MAROON AND WHITE BUS TO DRAGONS GAME IN WOLLONGONG
To ensure there is plenty of Maroon & White in the crowd at Wollongong when the Sea Eagles take on the Dragons at 7.30pm, Saturday 9 April, the Manly Sea Eagles and the Football Club will be running a Bus from Manly Leagues Club for Football Club Members and fans wishing to travel to Wollongong for the game.

There is just one SPECIAL CONDITION:
To gain entry onto the bus, you MUST be decked out in Maroon & White. Preferably, you will be wearing a Manly jersey, but other Maroon & White gear will do.

Our aim is to ensure our players can see a big show of Maroon & White in the crowd, so this Maroon & White rule will be strictly enforced. Please note that simply wearing a Manly cap will not be enough Maroon & White for entry onto the bus.

The cost of the Bus trip will be FREE for Football Club Members, or $20.00 for Non-Members (Non-Members can join the Football Club then and there and travel free).

Seats are limited, so to book your seat, you must contact the Sea Eagles office during business hours on 02-9970-3000.

BUS TRIP DETAILS
Game: Manly Sea Eagles v Dragons, WIN Stadium
When: Saturday, 9 April 2005
Departure: Manly Leagues Club at 3.00pm
Return: Departs WIN Stadium, Wollongong at 9.30pm

Cost:
Football Club Members - FREE
Non Members (Adult) - $20.00
Non Members (Conc.) - $10.00

Bookings:
Seats are limited, so contact the Sea Eagles office on 02-9970-3000 during business hours to book your seat.

Special Condition:
You MUST be wearing Maroon & White to gain entry onto the bus.

A great idea in my opinion

Good idea, but could you imagine being stuck in a bus with some of those characters for over 3 hours.

Unfortunately I will be in Byron - a 12 hour trip. Will listen on the radio as I am staying with a Dragon supporter who came with me to Kogarah game last year. Ohhhhhhh!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4