Football Club Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Have the members cards gone out yet for the Football Club...

Would be nice if you could get Leagues Club, Football Club and Sea Eagles Memberships all on one card...My wallet is fast filling up with cards....unfortnately not money.

Would have to save all 3 some dollars

I haven't got my 2013 Leagues Club card yet & I applied back in early Oct... :(

Is there a Football Club membership card? I don't remember getting one last year despite ticking the option when renewing my Sea Eagles membership.

Frogz said:
Have the members cards gone out yet for the Football Club...

Would be nice if you could get Leagues Club, Football Club and Sea Eagles Memberships all on one card...My wallet is fast filling up with cards....unfortnately not money.

Would have to save all 3 some dollars

Unfortunately with all three being separate entities its difficult to consolidate them, especially with the barcoding we need to put on the Sea Eagles membership cards to enable game access.

Not sure when the Leagues Club and Football Club will be fulfilling their memberships. Might be best to give them a buzz or drop vidmar a line for more info.

Thanks Larissa,

As most of our renewals occur in the first couple of weeks of January the 2013 Football Club cards will be printed and posted around mid Jan.

If all goes to plan you'll receive them in a couple of weeks or so (we use an external provider and it is more economical to run them in batches rather than in dribs and drabs).

It is important to remember that if you let your membership lapse it will affect your voting eligibility so would suggest renewing sooner rather than later if need be.

For more information on the FC and how to join visit www.manlyfootballclub.com.au

As Larissa has explained it is not possible at present to have a combined card (plus the different cards help educate people on the different entities and avoid some of the confusion that has occurred previously)

Mals - (and any others to who this may apply) - send me your details ( [email protected] ) and I'll check your status and history on file to follow up for you re FC membership?

Happy New Year to All

When can we expect the 2012 annual report to be posted on the manly football club site? Cheers

Looking at that annual report it seems we have 3 times as many members ineligible for voting as those eligible. Does that mean they have all signed up inthe last 3 years ?? (I think that was the eligibility criteria)

If that's the case then that's a good result for the club. Let's hope that membership growth continues.

With the sign up/renewal process moving online and the Football Club Addon check box option on MWSE memberships i would love to see this trend continue.

Great to see....I have been pushing pretty hard for all of the MWTS to join up ad it's pleasing to look through that list and see that they have.

I think also that it being an "option" on the MWSE membership has been the major contributor.

Ir would be wonderful to see another 5,000 as members of both the MWSE and the Football Club...hopefully in coming years we will!!

Chip and Chase said:
Looking at that annual report it seems we have 3 times as many members ineligible for voting as those eligible. Does that mean they have all signed up inthe last 3 years ?? (I think that was the eligibility criteria)

If that's the case then that's a good result for the club. Let's hope that membership growth continues.

The number are steadily growing which is good of course.

We're thankful to the Sea Eagles for allowing the option of an upgrade on the membership promo's as that of course helps but a look at the members list will show people that have been members or involved with the club for many many years.

There are some that may have missed renewing for a year in the past 3 years which impacts on voting rights so be mindful of that as members?

One of the benefits of us now managing the renewal process ourselves is that we were keen to have better visibility of who has renewed and who hasn't (plus it's easier to send reminder emails or even call and to offer on-line renewals for people)

Thanks to everyone for their support

vidmar said:
Chip and Chase said:

The number are steadily growing which is good of course.

We're thankful to the Sea Eagles for allowing the option of an upgrade on the membership promo's as that of course helps but a look at the members list will show people that have been members or involved with the club for many many years.

There are some that may have missed renewing for a year in the past 3 years which impacts on voting rights so be mindful of that as members?

One of the benefits of us now managing the renewal process ourselves is that we were keen to have better visibility of who has renewed and who hasn't (plus it's easier to send reminder emails or even call and to offer on-line renewals for people)

Thanks to everyone for their support

Vidmar thanks for making the club easy to support through membership and thanks for making the club transparent to its members.

It's certainly easier these days to be a FC member than it was...I think the influence of Bob (with the smarts) and Jonesey (with the IT skills) has brought the FC forwrad into "modern times".

I think numbers will slowly grow as more MWSE members tick the extra's box and the word continues to get out there.

A strong and vibrant FC is neccesary for the longevity of the brand.

vidmar said:
Thanks Larissa,

As most of our renewals occur in the first couple of weeks of January the 2013 Football Club cards will be printed and posted around mid Jan.

If all goes to plan you'll receive them in a couple of weeks or so (we use an external provider and it is more economical to run them in batches rather than in dribs and drabs).

It is important to remember that if you let your membership lapse it will affect your voting eligibility so would suggest renewing sooner rather than later if need be.

For more information on the FC and how to join visit www.manlyfootballclub.com.au

As Larissa has explained it is not possible at present to have a combined card (plus the different cards help educate people on the different entities and avoid some of the confusion that has occurred previously)

Mals - (and any others to who this may apply) - send me your details ( [email protected] ) and I'll check your status and history on file to follow up for you re FC membership?

Happy New Year to All

Hey Vid Happy new year all the best long time no see lol.. just wondering if you can email me the football club application form again, don`t know if you still have my address but it`s in my profile anyway . If you can`t find it just pm me i will pm it back..

Membership on this website also

http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/

Easy to do online without the need to fill out forms

Chip and Chase said:

Boo! I didn't even see my name under the list of ineligible members!

Gotta be pretty low on the ladder for that to happen lol.

I looked under 'g' and everything!

You missed looking for the hat...he's there!!

Actually and can I also reccomend that people go for the annual renewal, no need to think then (and I ssusre they would let you know if your cerdit card was about to...or had) expired.

jjai said:
Hey Vid Happy new year all the best long time no see lol.. just wondering if you can email me the football club application form again, don`t know if you still have my address but it`s in my profile anyway . If you can`t find it just pm me i will pm it back..

http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/

Hello mate, all good thanks so hope same goes and all the very best to you and yours for the year ahead.
The link above should take you to the on-line site where existing members can renew or new members can join on-line or download an application form.

Any probs with the link go to www.manlyfootballclub.com.au and click on the members tab or email me your contact details to [email protected]

Update re membership cards - we've been offered a discount on part of the printing process by a sponsor which saves us cash but means we will need to add another week to the delivery date so looking like the cards will be posted around the last week of Jan/first week of Feb.

As long as you have renewed or joined this won't have any adverse influence on your membership but apologies for the delay.

Allriiiiiiight!

Football club membership card arrived today.

Shiny and everything.

Signed by some guy 'Bob Reilly' *wink*

Well....a fax of his sig anyway.

So have the member card, the leagues club card, and the footy club card all perched next to me on the desk.

I'm a TRUE supporter!!!! :angel::angel::D:p:cool::cool::cool:;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6