Football Club Renewal letter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Was anyone else here impressed to finally receive there letter from the Footy club asking to renew your memberships for the current 2007 season?

Nice idea considering the seasons nearly over :wall:

Was anyone else here impressed to finally receive there letter from the Footy club asking to renew your memberships for the current 2007 season?

Nice idea considering the seasons nearly over :wall:

8| 8| 8|
You can't be serious Byso !
You didn't honestly receive it this week. Almost August? 8| :stupid: :doh: :naughty: :violin: :bdh:

Good for you Mata, but I guess you have "extra incentive" to be a member these days though ;)

I got mine the other day plus another on the same day. Should have been sent out in May or sometime like that.

I have always intended to renew but thought I would wait to see if they followed up. Pretty average considering!!

I will be relieved to be finally able to camouflage in maroon, white and grey jungles. If Australia is invaded I will be safe in the big red centre or in amongst the morons on the Manly hill. :blaugh:

Actually I noticed one of my very old alter egos when sending a PM a little while ago. Might have to resurrect that one sometime.

You will find the first memberships started around this time of the year, they do it on a yearly basis.

They should update the CRM to make sure they are pre-season send out's not on a yearly cycle.

poor form

I reckon everyone should renew their football meberships before the seaosn starts so there is no need to send letters out.

Anyone who receives a renewal letter should hang their heads in shame.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4