Footy Show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
Tonight's Footy Show is gonna have Wolfman on it.. and I will be there representing Manly in the player vs. fan quiz segment! Check it out!

manlyforever08 said:
Tonight's Footy Show is gonna have Wolfman on it.. and I will be there representing Manly in the player vs. fan quiz segment! Check it out!

Good on you MF! Don't know how you managed it (I'm just jealous) but that'll be an awesome experience and good luck to you. I'll definitely be watching both you and Wolfman :) and thanks for telling us.

You'll have to get a Wolfman banner now!

Make sure Greenturd and De$ aren't out the back there trying to sign up Wolfie.They might entice you to wear a dogs jumper too.

manlyforever08 said:

Get Wolfy to throw down his shirt in disgust at your expertise :p

manlyforever08 said:

Can you please teach my wife how to dress?

Well done, it looked like he was trying to win the cheeky bugger. Is the $1k going to the save the cherry fund ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4