Footy show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
So I don't watch the footy show but was just flicking and saw it was on......but noticed its also on after Thursdays game

Are they really spewing out two a week?

If you want to hear how awesome things are under the Dalai, his prize recruit from the cafe will be on that silly show.

Ok yes I half watched the show was surprised to see Foran tipped us to win against Sharks only other person was of course Fatty....

He may have picked us to win on Monday,but judas Foran had no idea about Mandy's 2 GF wins v the sharks in the 70s,you would think that any player especially someone that played for so long with the Eagles,that he would at least know about our history,but the goose had no idea,but when asked about who the last parramatta captain was to win a GF, which was in 86,he ironically knew that,to me that shows why the guy will never be spoken in great heights by us fans and by the club,to me that showed desrispect to this great club,good riddance and hope we never see him again at our club.

He may have picked us to win on Monday,but judas Foran had no idea about Mandy's 2 GF wins v the sharks in the 70s,you would think that any player especially someone that played for so long with the Eagles,that he would at least know about our history,but the goose had no idea,but when asked about who the last parramatta captain was to win a GF, which was in 86,he ironically knew that,to me that shows why the guy will never be spoken in great heights by us fans and by the club,to me that showed desrispect to this great club,good riddance and hope we never see him again at our club.

What a great sentence.

Last edited:
Foran is scum. I know it's bad form to wish injury on a player. But with him I don't care I openly wish every week he plays that he does an acl.

Bag me for it all you want I don't care. I despise the Redbull mixing douche

Last edited:
Foran is scum. I know it's bad form to wish injury on a player. But with him I don't care I openly wish every week he plays that he does an acl.

Bag me for it all you want I don't care. I despise the Redbull mixing douche

I'm with you mostly (except wanting him to get an injury). Entitled, self gratifying little **** he is. The mere sight of him angers me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4