Footy Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
If you were going to bother I recommend tonight's edition would be a very good one to avoid.

Johns is to appear to justify his behaviour and no doubt put his piddling gloss on the whole shame.

Apparently he "can't believe all the publicity" about the case. Well who in the hell was giving the interviews and spitting the dummy to all points of the compass. It certainly wasn't MAtt Chechin!

Yeah I watched it ( like a car wreck, you know you shouldn't gawk but you do anyway) No surprises at all.Very predictable spin doctoring through out. One comment though absolutely convinced me how arrogant and up themselves they all are.Towards the end Matty (it's all about the passion out there )Johns threw in the line "The empire strikes back". I took this immediately as a coment aimed at inferring that you can't touch us were bigger than the game! A sad ,sad reflection on what once was a great football show.

while a long shot - I hope they get belted in their last two games and fail to make the finals- that would be sufficient karma for Johns!

It was actually "The umpire strikes back". Right after Matty dressed up as chechin and gave johns a spray.

Making light of an incident that in some cases puts referees lifes in risk at junior sport is just pre school humor.

I got the hint that Fatty and Sterlo were less than impressed yet what can you do with Paul Harrigon, Matthew Johns and Andrew Johns all sitting next to each other? Newcastle ****e will be dished up in massive servings.

I leave myself to watch the Fox Sports football coverage shows. Although they have freeman and pierce at least you can stomach what they say and they stick to the football.

Theres one thing that I think has change the eyes of the public towards the "worlds greatest ever player".

The Rugby League community knows just who the F**king C**t really is.

Got to admit I got a laugh when Matt dressed up as Chechin and gave his thoughts about Johns getting 2 weeks...calling him a few names.

Got to admit I got a laugh when Matt dressed up as Chechin and gave his thoughts about Johns getting 2 weeks...calling him a few names.

I thought that was a bit out of taste...

Bringing hot girls in to assume checcin was doing it to get his name in the papers etc

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4