Footy Tipping results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I tlooks like Goldie (the poster formerly known as He Aint no terry randall) and Jef have take an early 2 point lead, and somehow these FREAKS picked all 7 games.

all 7

I really need a shaking head emoticon

yup I will be waiting until after the judiciary to make my choices I think

lol when yourun these things for a work place you just dont get a chance to forget.

The silly thing is people email you to say, can you send around an email to remind me to enter my tips!!!!

just enter your damn tips now

A footy tipping freak you are though. Who would have tipped the shire ****heads?

I am unhappy in that I tipped the Warriors and so got dudded on my own team. Also backed the Panthers! (Who could have picked Shire Scum to win that!!!)

Ah, but it will be all downhill from here........
I have got my 15 minutes of fame - maybe I should retire whilst on top ;)

canteen, i go by this philosophy.

You tip agains the eagles and the eagles win, you are so happy they won you dont care about the tipping.

You tip the eagles and they lose your double dissapointed

canteen, i go by this philosophy.

You tip agains the eagles and the eagles win, you are so happy they won you dont care about the tipping.

You tip the eagles and they lose your double dissapointed

Yeah I usually tip Manly early on, and usually they suck so I revert to that formula after about 2-3 rounds. Hopefully this year I can piss that formula off.

well i planned to come last first few rounds.. and then i shall make a swift move up the ladder when noone is expecting it &|

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4