For all the Eels fans stopping by

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Yes, you have Foran.

but did you know...

Manly (est. 1947)

8 Premierships
0 Wooden Spoons

Eels (est. 1947)

4 Premierships
13 Wooden Spoons

Head To Head:
Manly vs Parramatta
(Manly) 82 wins (Parramatta) 46 wins

Not much to boast about really, we have double the premierships, never won the spoon, and have won close to double the matches against you slimey grubs since we both entered the competition over 60 years ago.

Last edited:
Ok, here's a comment about the future for you. Despite our woes, Manly will finish higher on this year's ladder. And for the future, Foran needs to get a "Safe" in his house where he can keep his Premiership ring. Cause its the only one he'll ever have.

Stop living in the past, man.
Mate, you're living in an imagined future where you win two premierships by 2020. Scratch this year off because the Dogs knocked you out in week two! Too many injuries already and no depth. And how's Choc looking?

Foz unfortunately isn't the answer for you guys. Certainly not for that money. Have you learned nothing after throwing good money after bad at Hayne with only some cutlery to show for it???

I don't think you guys actually know which team I go for.
My team has won more Premierships than yours. And will likely finish higher than your club this year.
Not that it matters. I don't care if my team finishes below yours or not. You are the ones getting overly upset over someone leaving your club when off contract.

Stop living in the past, man.
Stop living in the future man.

I don't go for Foran, I go for Manly. You don't go for Foran, you go for the Eels, and as of today, the statistics I just posted are reality, so read them and weep hahaha!

My team has won more Premierships than yours. And will likely finish higher than your club this year.
Not that it matters. I don't care if my team finishes below yours or not. You are the ones getting overly upset over someone leaving your club when off contract.
Some are upset mate but a lot aren't. Foz did this a few years back too. Toyed with going to the Dogs but graced us with his presence for a few years more. Tellingly this offseason he was complaining about how "intense" our training was. Like you make the finals ten years in a row taking it easy at training. The reality is that Foz is not a leader. He deliberated over leaving for months while trying to play the nice guy card. He dogged the back end of last year. And now he is being paid way overs to go to a team with what he imagined were no expectations and yeah, maybe no one will think Parra are a threat but with his money will come great expectations and a lot of focus. If he thought it was intense at Manly winning see how he likes the other end when you're over paid and your team is losing.

I'm also guessing youre a Dragons fan - correct?

If you're not a Parramatta fan then you are really bored to come over here and put your two bobs worth in; get a life dude.

If you are an Eels fan, then you just momentarily disowned your club the second statistics of your failings were pointed out, which is tantamount to Judas; either way, you're f#@ked now.

If you're not a Parramatta fan then you are really bored to come over here and put your two bobs worth in; get a life dude.

If you are an Eels fan, then you just momentarily disowned your club the second statistics of your failings were pointed out, which is tantamount to Judas; either way, you're f#@ked now.

Shall we go on their boards when Anderson attempts to overthrow Arthur, and all hell breaks loose? Guess what, we won't because we don't care. Surely you Eels fans more in your life, than spamming an unofficial Sea Eagles forum?

I guess it's that welfare mentality you blokes out west have?

Shall we go on their boards when Anderson attempts to overthrow Arthur, and all hell breaks loose? Guess what, we won't because we don't care. Surely you Eels fans more in your life, than spamming an unofficial Sea Eagles forum?

I guess it's that welfare mentality you blokes out west have?

absolutely.

It takes a special kind of boredom to troll an opposition forum. They say more about themselves than anything about our club when they bother to dip in.

Some are upset mate but a lot aren't. Foz did this a few years back too. Toyed with going to the Dogs but graced us with his presence for a few years more. Tellingly this offseason he was complaining about how "intense" our training was. Like you make the finals ten years in a row taking it easy at training. The reality is that Foz is not a leader. He deliberated over leaving for months while trying to play the nice guy card. He dogged the back end of last year. And now he is being paid way overs to go to a team with what he imagined were no expectations and yeah, maybe no one will think Parra are a threat but with his money will come great expectations and a lot of focus. If he thought it was intense at Manly winning see how he likes the other end when you're over paid and your team is losing.

I'm also guessing youre a Dragons fan - correct?

Nah, I'm a Roosters fan.

Actually, I was just wondering how you guys were taking the news so popped over to have a look. The hilarious reaction just made me want to join in. Honestly, clubs lose players every year, and you are all acting like Foran has done something horrible. It's not like he did to your club what Lyon did to the Eels, or SBW did to the Bulldogs.

Nah, I'm a Roosters fan.

Actually, I was just wondering how you guys were taking the news so popped over to have a look. The hilarious reaction just made me want to join in. Honestly, clubs lose players every year, and you are all acting like Foran has done something horrible. It's not like he did to your club what Lyon did to the Eels, or SBW did to the Bulldogs.

Well he stuffed our Minor Premiership run last year, our finals campaign and tried to white ant the start to this season. He's been a pain in the arse now since about late July last year so yeah we've kind of had it with him. Plus he's been undermining a club legend in Toovey. SBW and Lyon never did that. Plus Killer apologised for how it played out at Parra. Takes a man to do that. Foz has been sooking and playing the victim.

MarkusV, the name suggests a Roosters' supporter, never mind. Anyway, since Manly entered the competition, only one club active in the competition now, has won more premierships in that time. I give you South Sydney. Are you a Souths supporter? If you are a Roosters man, then that's only 4 titles since 1947. And quite a few 'spoons. Not a good look.

The Dragons don't count anymore, because St George is a 'club of the past'.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6