For those heading to the mountains for the next game....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Seems there will be a resonable number travelling to Penrith for Saturdays game...

I’ve had a chat with a few people and it seems that the Panthers Leagues club is the preferred pre-match spot for those that would like something to eat or drink before the game.

There will be about 6 of us heading out there and meeting others at the club or in the ground.
Unless we hear differently we’re looking to head to the South Western corner of the GA area

See a map of CUA here:
http://www.proticket.com.au/images/db_images/venues/venueseating44.jpg

Other details from the Penrith web site…
NRL Pass Holders
Holders of the 2008 NRL passes can only gain entrance to the Stadium through the Western Ticket Gate.  These passes permit access to the General Admission ONLY. These passes can be upgraded on game day at the Western Ticket box only. 
Admittance is subject to availability, and you must present your NRL pass. For sell-out games Panthers reserve the right to deny access to NRL pass holders.

Please be aware that the Northern end of CUA Stadium is a non-alcohol area, and is commonly known as the ‘Family Hill’.

Visiting Team Season Ticket Holders
Visiting Team season ticket holders who wish to take advantage of the lower priced ticket deal will be required to go directly to any entry point at CUA Stadium. (Season passes must be shown otherwise full price admission is required). This offer is only valid on game day.

Cheers
Vidmar

Thanks Vid, will confirm tomorrow but an 90% sure I will there.

Stop in for a bite at Stevie or Byso's houses. :)

No worries Wheel.
We are now getting a lift with a mate as the kids have their school fair and with band commitments and what not we were going to struggle to make the bus for 2.30.
Looking now to head out around 3.30 so will see on timings re a swifty in Panthers but worst case will head to the ground as above
Dan - sorry I missed you last night...I'd planned to take your number with me but ended up in the city during the day and then was a quick dash home and change and straight out to make it to the game - we grabbed a spare cab outside the ground after farewlling Beav so was easier than taking the kids to the club and then trying to get a cab later - next time maybe?

I'll be there with a few of the usual hangers on, down the end with the hobos and other flag wavers.

G'day Fluffy - I was surprised to see it has been designated älcohol free "family hill" so will aim for the South/Western corner.
We've stood there before and it's Ok plus has space for the flags.
Big Dave is designated driver in the people mover and we have a full load of boys that will be keen to have a cleansing ale to clear the dust after the long trek west........
Vidmar

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4