For Those Interested In Manly History

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
See the following link to Soaring Eagles. I am not sure who set this up but there is a trove of historical and biographical information and players, games and history of our great club.

it is a great site and congratulations to the developer. (The site says the developer is a guy named Hammer, who is a member of the Eagle Rockers.)

For those interested in history or nostalgia there is gold to be found. With the 60th Celebrations around the corner it is a useful site and well worth a visit.

There is even a link to this site there!!!!

http://soaringseaeagles.tripod.com/

I have seen that site before, it is very good and a lot of work has gone into it.

The site is developed by Graham Naylor. What he doesn't know about Manly is not worth knowing.

Graham is a great bloke who loves nothing better than to talk about Manly history (I bet he would vote for John O'Neill btw)

I believe that MSE is developing an historical section for the official website. I understand that Hammer is involved in this development. It will be a great feature to be included in our clubs official website.

I agree - we have much to celebrate. I was hoping that somebody might produce a DvD along the lines of Manly The First 50 Years - the video or the Book - The Sea Eagle has Landed.

it will be interesting to see if the club does something.

I agree - we have much to celebrate. I was hoping that somebody might produce a DvD along the lines of Manly The First 50 Years - the video or the Book - The Sea Eagle has Landed.

it will be interesting to see if the club does something.
I don't know whether you were being sarcastic or not CW, but I owned a video along those exact lines. In fact I think "The Eagle has landed" might have been the title. I had a look to see if I still have it but I have a feeling it got tossed out a few years ago when mould attacked my cellar collection.

It was something like 30 mins to 45 mins long so wasn't in-depth but covered some of the highlights. I am sure someone would have it.

Great site, went to player profiles and noticed Hoppa and Beaver had a hyperlink.... when and if you get the chance have a read of Hoppa's farewell message to fans....... all I can say "what a bunch of hypercrits the judiciary are!" where's Bozo's cement truck?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4