For those who expressed interest in the No one likes us T shirts - You have mail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Hi all,
I’ve sent an email to everyone that has expressed interest in the “No one likes us… we don’t care!” T shirts.

The email has pictures of the shirts in it (No the male in the picture is not me and no you can’t have the lady’s telephone number…)

There is a link for you to place your order as well as full details of the shirts and how to make payment.

So check your in-box and I hope to hear from you soon

Thanks for the support on this

Vid

Ps It’s ironic that the person who put the email together is a staunch Dragons supporter (Thanks Kellie!) and the person who has put together the on-line order form is a Bunnies fan (Onya Pete!)

They look better than I expected, good work mate. At least this is something that may finally unite supporters

Thanks Dan,
Yes I'm happy with the way they came out and look "good on"
I'll give them the first "public" airing at the game on Sunday.

If anyone wants to see what they look like or wants details see the link at the top of the page "No-one likes us shirts" (under the Silvertails logo)(note the order link has been enable on that page)

To get an order form please email me at [email protected]

Cheers
Vidmar

http://silvertails.net/no-one-likes-us

There's the link. Have to discuss with the Mrs before I make my order :)

cheers
Dan

Hey Vid, what happened to the ladies maroon shirt? My Mrs is spitting chips because she wanted a maroon one.

Hey Jethro,
Sorry re the maroon ladies - I only found out yesterday that the supplier couldn't do a maroon in the ladies fit (Apologies)- As I wouldn't want marital disharmony - let me get the "rush" out of the way and then I'll email you - alternatively you could run with the mens fit (Bit the ladies black or white do look quite good - concensus in the office from the girls was split 50/50 as to which they liked the best with black winning as being a good one for the pub or the BBQ and white for the game.....)
If you could let me know and I'll see what I can do?
Cheers
Vid

Thanks Clontaago - yep, really pleased with them and appears others are too so bodes well to paying for a few new light bulbs for the toilets at the back of the hill!
Cheers
Vid

Re: For those who expressed interest in the No one likes us T shirts - You have

Vid a good job mate they look great ill be ordering 2 - 3 to start with. I know other Manly supporters also so ill put the word out.

And to all those Manly knockers eat **** we don't care  ;D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4