Foran injury (good news!)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...hamstring-injury/story-fni3fbgz-1227254115275

KIERAN Foran’s hamstring injury is not as bad as first thought, with the Manly five-eighth to miss as little as two weeks.

The star playmaker, who is currently weighing up offers and set to decide on his future in the next two weeks, has been diagnosed with a grade one hamstring tear sustained in Friday night’s loss to the Eels.

The injury will rule him out for two-four weeks.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...hamstring-injury/story-fni3fbgz-1227254115275

KIERAN Foran’s hamstring injury is not as bad as first thought, with the Manly five-eighth to miss as little as two weeks.

The star playmaker, who is currently weighing up offers and set to decide on his future in the next two weeks, has been diagnosed with a grade one hamstring tear sustained in Friday night’s loss to the Eels.

The injury will rule him out for two-four weeks.
Great news on the injury but didnt Foz say that he hoped to decide on his future before the NRLseason started ?

Great news on the injury but didnt Foz say that he hoped to decide on his future before the NRLseason started ?
Hoped.

I don't have a problem with Foran's negotiations.

Once upon a time, not so long ago, he wouldn't be allowed to test the market until June 30. Personally, i'd prefer that was still the case. At least we wouldn't have players signing contracts elsewhere until at least 3/4 of the way into a season. By that time, the team dynamic and the rhythm are well and truly established for the year, and it's not so disrupting.

I'd like to see Hiku get a crack at the 6 jersey, but looking at it, I think I'd go with Littljohn. I thought he was older to tell you the truth. He seems to have been around for a while now, but he's only 23. 6ft 2 and 93kg. I'd love to get Joey's opinion of him.

Do we wanna win this game or not ? It HAS TO BE Killer @ 5/8. The right side is stuffed anyway. Hiku to centre, Tom Turbo Right wing.

Do we wanna win this game or not ? It HAS TO BE Killer @ 5/8. The right side is stuffed anyway. Hiku to centre, Tom Turbo Right wing.
Yep. It's time to blood Tom Turbo. There have been several successful 18-years olds in the NRL, so imo he's worth the gamble now.

The injury hopes to be right in 2 weeks but it has to consider all healing options.
It will have to decide whether healing is best for it's long term development as the hamstring of a footballer. It doesn't want to put a timeframe on the decision either and will have to consider what's best for its family and the rest of the body.

Yep. It's time to blood Tom Turbo. There have been several successful 18-years olds in the NRL, so imo he's worth the gamble now.
Well If he does, I hope his brother joins him...Jake's time has come, and its not like we have superstar props keeping him out. One order of twin turbos please - but it won't happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6