Foran is a knob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Another fluff piece from Peters/Ricthie.

It is a pity that this knob Foran has only started playing footy again in the last two rounds. Thanks to him we need to win every game to make the semis.

Pity he didn't realise this a few games earlier. Absolute dickhead

Foran if the biggest reason why toovey got the sack and he has the hide to say that the players take some blame for his sacking.

Cannot stand the bloke. Will be well suited at the loser club Parramatta

Kieran Foran says Sea Eagles players focused on making NRL finals
  • by: DEAN RITCHIE
  • NOT on our watch.
Manly players have spoken about avoiding the unwanted tag of becoming the first Sea Eagles team in a decade to bomb out of finals contention.

The Sea Eagles precariously sit a single win outside the top eight but one loss could end their season — and the club’s playoffs dynasty.

“When you think of Manly, you don’t think of Manly missing the finals,” star five-eighth Kieran Foran said.

Manly’s finals aspiration go on the line yet again in a bumper game against South Sydney at a packed Brookvale Oval.

story-fni3gnk1-1227470081245

And Foran revealed Manly will confront the final five rounds “all guns blazing”.

“If we can get into the eight, we will be giving it a red-hot crack,” Foran said.

Asked were the players thinking ‘not on my watch’, Foran said: “I think everyone is thinking that. Manly always sets high standards. It has been such a successful club, we just want to uphold that tradition.

“There has been such a strong, winning culture here. As players, it is built into the club.

“It’s ingrained. It’s a winning club.

“As players, we don’t want to miss the eight. We know there has been a standard set here for so many years. It’s about getting there and doing the best job we can.”

Kieran Foran and his Sea Eagles teammates have their eyes on the NRL finals. Source: News Corp Australia

Manly and Souths will tear into each other.

It will potentially be one of the games of this season.

“We’re not in a position to really drop a game. We realise how desperate it is,” Foran said.

“I think that is why we are going into every game all guns blazing. It doesn’t get any bigger than Friday night — coming up against the defending premiers.

“It’s a huge game — I think our season is on the line every match from here on in.

“We have had a lot of distractions away from footy this year, it just seems like everything is settled now. Everyone can focus purely on footy. It’s good to be notching up the wins and we really want to set our sights on making the eight. But we are still a fair way away from the top sides and getting there.

“Whether it had to get this position where we had to be desperate to turn it on, I’m not too sure. But whatever we are doing at the moment is working for us.”

With all the contract and coaching dramas the Sea Eagles have faced this season, five-eighth Kieran Foran says they're glad to have it behind them, so they can be fully focused on their footy.

Foran said Manly players felt some responsibility for the club’s sacking of coach Geoff Toovey.

“As players, we certainly feel responsibility. We are the ones out on the field and we are the ones that hadn’t been getting the results this year,” he said.

“That comes purely down to us. They (the coaches) have been doing the best job they could do. For some reason, we just weren’t coming away with the wins.

“That’s footy. It’s a results-driven game.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...aking-nrl-finals/story-fni3gnk1-1227470081245

can't wait for his quote at the end of 2016:
'when you think of parramatta, you don't think of parra making the finals'

Or this..
“There has been such a strong, winning culture here. As players, it is built into the club.
It’s ingrained. It’s a winning club...."

as opposed to this
"There has been such a strong losing culture here. As players, it is built into the club, it's ingrained. It was a winning club.
When did we last win anything?
What, before I was born....and Sterlo had hair?
Gee, it's a good thing me and Choc have already won a comp or two so we can now concentrate on looking after our families"

can't wait for his quote at the end of 2016:
'when you think of parramatta, you don't think of parra making the finals'
I sort of wonder how long it will take before we see the Foran of the last 12 months or so? Disinterested, low on effort and endlessly injured with that hang dog look going on. I reckon that within a year of starting there the mediocrity that is deep within the soul of that horrible club will seep into his bones, and he will gaze longingly Eastward towards Brookie, often without even knowing why...but deep down knowing he's made a horrible mistake..

He no longer speaks on our behalf, he technically is still our player but he left us a long time ago. I think the crocodile tears about responsibility for Tooveys demise are pathetic, he showed his contempt for Toovey and the club this time last year.

Time for us all to move on from him.

I respect everyones right to be angry at Foran and I will certainly be jeering when he runs out for the Eels next season, but I do think he is a damn good footballer and we did get some very good years out of the guy. I don't hate him.

There is no one better than Foran at digging into the line and committing defenders before passing out the back and maybe that is why I wish he was playing for Manly next year. We are going to really miss that part of his game.
I have accepted that he has gone, yeah we will miss his brilliance but I now prefer to talk about players who want to be at our club.

He IS Dr Smith in so many ways: The unintentional sabotage, the cowardice, the blind self absorption, The bad back and spineless inconsistency.
This will be clearer next year after the first few rounds of Dalai novelty have worn off.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6