Foran of Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He just said he is here until 2014 which is something I never knew. He comes across as such a level headed young guy. He is a superstar already but will just get better and better. He also said he sees himself as a one club player. If that happens Manly will win more premierships during his career. He will be that good. I know some rate Buhrer as a future captain of Manly but I think Kieran is in line before him. That's nothing against Jamie either.

Foran staying at Manly would be the best thing that could happen to our club, i would not swap him for anyone. We can build a team around him.

bones said:
He just said he is here until 2014 which is something I never knew. He comes across as such a level headed young guy. He is a superstar already but will just get better and better. He also said he sees himself as a one club player. If that happens Manly will win more premierships during his career. He will be that good. I know some rate Buhrer as a future captain of Manly but I think Kieran is in line before him. That's nothing against Jamie either.

fire truck YEAH!!!!

He is my next captain. I know some people say he is a bit young and would prefer say someone like Gift, but to me he will be as inspirational a leader as Toovs was and could captain our club for a few hundred games and multiple premierships.

I didn't get to hear everything he said as I had the daughter going balistik pretty much the whole time.:rolleyes:
Handled himself very well, spoke and answered like a future captain and star of the game.
But the highest accolade for him came from the daughter....
Kieran is now officially hotter than Justin Bieber!!!:rolleyes:

he handles the media exceptionally well for a young kid and has the footballing talent to be a superstar. Hopefully he stays in maroon and white for years to come.

2 years + 2 year option in his favour takes him up till end of 2014. just have to keep him happy enough for him to excercsise his option

Biscuits said:
2 years + 2 year option in his favour takes him up till end of 2014. just have to keep him happy enough for him to excercsise his option

Yeah keeping him till the new TV deal is important as it will allow us to offer him what he is worth and therefore less reasons to want to leave.

I'm glad they questioned his hair-dressing as the same as Des's.
Looks very similar - same colour, etc

Spoke very well - only one fault as "Me and Daly played 20s together." but that can be forgiven, after all, he is only a footballer.

Great kid - glad he's one of ours!

When asked if he'd do a Beaver and be a one club man, he said he would like to and loves the club. But we all know that it's all about the dollars these days but he seems a very intelligent kid and handled himself very well.

swoop said:
When asked if he'd do a Beaver and be a one club man, he said he would like to and loves the club. But we all know that it's all about the dollars these days but he seems a very intelligent kid and handled himself very well.

You really don't expect a player to say anything else to those type of questions.

I never saw Bozo play for us but in my opinion this bloke will become a Manly all time great right up there with anyone else we have ever had.

All the great players have brains as well as all the other attributes and this bloke is no exception. He can be a long term captain of the club and if he has any interest in it we should offer it to him when Jamie retires. He is the marquee player we have been waiting years for.

I realize there's a stock standard answer to all questions, but I still love it when our players say they love Manly. He could have just replied that one team players are a dying breed, but he didn't. Very nice to hear. It was also good to see James giving it to the Bears supporters on the lounge. Good for him.

Masked Eagle said:
swoop said:

You really don't expect a player to say anything else to those type of questions.

No I don't, that's why I said in my post that it's all about the dollars.

swoop said:
Masked Eagle said:
swoop said:

No I don't, that's why I said in my post that it's all about the dollars.

I didn't think you did. It was more of a general you as opposed to your good self.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6