Foran or Feleti?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
What are peoples thoughts? Very small sample size, but I think if Foran was there producing an uninspired performance like he has lately, we may have lost that.

Feleti was good both defensively and offensively.

The coin we save, we get three marquee forwards and Elgey.

Thoughts?

Don't have 2 ask about this Foran is already gone so why even discuss it?

I'm just saying do we necessarily have to convince Foran to stay?

**** him off. Pull the offer. Get Elgey and play Mateo maybe, and grab all the best forwards on the market.

See if we can grab all the Burgess boys, including Sam.

Felti definitely.
Foran overrated. Go and play with Watmough and the buch of looser called parramatta. More wodden spoons than anybody.
Manly have lost better player's than Foran such as Eddie, Fulton etc. But rebuild as they have always done and continue to be the best team in a he NRL.

I'm just saying do we necessarily have to convince Foran to stay?

Dumbest thing we could do is try and change his mind.
I like his passion but I nearly choked last night when sterling compared Foz 2 Kenny.
Foran couldn't lace Kenny's boots I know Sterlo is pumped over the signing but please.

Comparing Foz 2 Kenny is like comparing Snake 2 Marty Gurr

Imo Foz good honest tough footballer with little skill

Sterlo has this weird hard on for foz I don't get it? maybe Brad Arthur has told him something he likes.

Last edited:
Mateo is fat and slow, but so much skill its a crying shame he wasted his youth.

Foz is a great player, DCE is a legend in the making.

I know which one I would **** off tomorrow.

Go play with Watamouth you dumb c **** t

**** foran, look at our back line snake, killer, matai, hiku( great footwork), jorge then one of the best young talents in last tem years to, t. He is lucky.
Go to yellow Brick road with brad watch it ****ing crumble like it did in 01 with smith and so on. Semi will take the cash for rugby next deal, Anderson will undermine him, sandow hot and cold central.
Let him go because I guarantee parra are off there heads on that money. They won't be able to attract anyone for cap reasons.
I say let th **** go, sorry but I think th bubbler should be considered.

Foran in the halves and mateo out wide replacing gifts ball skills. Not sure he can play there all year. He's to unfit. We'll see.

I've been saying for weeks Mateo can play 5/8!
he's got great skills and hasn't got enough ticker to play as a forward

he was great tonight
but Foran this year, Mateo next year!

One game ago he was a plodder and now he should replace foz? Not sure we know enough yet to make the call (if we had the option to make it!)
Agree. Two glaring defensive misses in the the last 10 by Mateo. Nearly led to tries.

Whose Foran? I've said for a long time he's barely better than Josh Reynolds but maroon glasses tell me he's the new Cliffy

He isn't the linchpin he never was and never will be

He's a tough small bloke with good ball skills and asthma

i don't know if a lot of comments about Foran are sour grapes, but he was player of the year in Silvertails voting 2014, yet i could never understand why he was getting all these votes and said so. All the things people say about Foran now is what I have always thought.

An honest player with a big heart at best...maybe even a fair leader too. He's not worth more than Matai. DCE is though

i don't know if a lot of comments about Foran are sour grapes, but he was player of the year in Silvertails voting 2014, yet i could never understand why he was getting all these votes and said so. All the things people say about Foran now is what I have always thought.

An honest player with a big heart at best...maybe even a fair leader too. He's not worth more than Matai. DCE is though
Lol he's a better Travis burns or is that too harsh.......

Lol I'm just kidding he does have skill and has a good ability to put blokes through holes when he takes the line on but he's pretty inconsistent and broken

Foran plays with heart and soul and I love him for it.

DCE plays with skill, talent and confidence - and I hate his arrogance and stupidity when he ****s up.

But if I had to pick one - I would cry and say farewell to FOZ. Only DCE has the raw talent to be JT/WL/AJ/AL. Not that he will; but he has the ability to one day become an immortal

yeah, i wouldn't say he is necessarily broken, but I've gone looking for him many times in 2014 and just see him play his role quite well, and only stand out when we are behind as he busts his butt to get us back into the game. Admirable. But he's rarely been the one to control a game, be instrumental in getting us out to big leads, or win games on the back his brilliance. If you want to compare that to DCE...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7