Foran out for a month

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
It keeps getting better:

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/04/22/injury_update_foran_to_miss_test.html
The Sea Eagles are nursing several bumps and bruises after last Friday night’s gutsy win over the Cowboys at Central Coast Stadium.

Star five-eighth Kieran Foran is the most serious with a medial ligament injury expected to sideline the tough Kiwi international for around four weeks.

The knee injury means Foran will also be unavailable to play for New Zealand against the Kangaroos on Friday week in the ANZAC Test.

The blow of losing of Foran will be softened slightly by the expected return of halfback Daly Cherry-Evans who missed the Cowboys game due to a leg problem.

Back rower Anthony Watmough is in doubt to face the Raiders this Sunday after inflaming an elbow injury but he will undergo a fitness test later in the week.

Prop Jason King remains hopeful of being fit to take on the intimidating Raiders forward pack after missing wins over the Sharks and Cowboys with a groin complaint.

even though Lyon does a tremendous job covering the halves, he's missed too much in the centres. I agree with Mozgrame, unleash Gifty as 5/8

Good for Manly to learn to adapt, seems to be a season of changes.

The Raiders at Brookie will test us, but the Fans will get Manly home :angel:

Time to trade killer out of my supercoach side. He doesn't score well at 5/8. I can't carry him for a month of low scores.

EagleBoi13 said:
even though Lyon does a tremendous job covering the halves, he's missed too much in the centres. I agree with Mozgrame, unleash Gifty as 5/8

Nah, gotta give Jamie practise in passing to his left!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4