Foran signs 4 years deal with Bulldogs and Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lillchip

Reserve Grader
In breaking news it's understood Keiran Foran will be achieving an NRL first by signing for both the Buldogs and Warriors this morning. The new NRL 2013 schedule will allow Keiran to play all Dogs matches on a Fri night before leaving immediately for Warriors fixtures on either Sat or Sun.

Foran said "it's a great step by the NRL to allow me to play for both clubs. Personally I see it as a chance to help both teams achieve premiership success, whilst admittedly allowing me to reap the benefit of two lucrative contracts".

Asked what he would do in the event of a Dogs v Warriors Grand Final taking place Foran declared it was something that would have to be worked out between the clubs but added "it's not impossible I could play a dual role for both teams at the same time, although I guess it could be a bit difficult for the refs to judge if I'm on side".

Not surprisingly it's believed Hasler would prefer Foran to play in defence, which would naturally allow him to simultaneously sharpen the Warriors attack, however it does provide some complications with Foran stating "I'm not thrilled about having the ball in hand for the Warriors and having to tackle myself, especially knowing how hard I can hit, but I guess I will just have to adjust as the game flows".

Foran also added that fans need not be confused at kick off as he intends to run out with the away team first before quickly changing and running back out with the home team for kick off.

Stand by for further news, including the sad reality that there's one joke this morning that is real, last nights nightmare really did happen.

Haha thanks I needed a laugh after last night. April fools really needed to be yesterday not today...

lillchip said:
In breaking news it's understood Keiran Foran will be achieving an NRL first by signing for both the Buldogs and Warriors this morning. The new NRL 2013 schedule will allow Keiran to play all Dogs matches on a Fri night before leaving immediately for Warriors fixtures on either Sat or Sun.

Why would you come on here and make up such rubbish? This is not an NRL first at all. Brett Stewart signed with the Dragons 2 weeks ago and signed with the Roosters on Friday.

Got a message from a friend saying Foran confirmed as a Bulldogs player for 5 years. Please tell me it's a April fools joke 2 days late? I havn't seen anything on any website yet but I am worried now.

Has anyone thought it ironic that despite all the speculation about Manly players signing elsewhere, none have yet been confirmed. Yet there are plenty of players from other clubs, not speculated about, that have signed to play elsewhere.

5 years sea unlikely. Any player signing for more than 4 would be foolish in my opinion. In that time cap will increase and do much can change. Unless you stack it with options in your favour

He signed for 5 years - but he can get out after one if he doesn't like next year's jersey.

Or roster. Or coach. Or sponsor. Or if Americain doesn't win the 2012 Melbourne Cup.

Or (in the fine print) if it does.

Aetna said:
Got a message from a friend saying Foran confirmed as a Bulldogs player for 5 years. Please tell me it's a April fools joke 2 days late? I havn't seen anything on any website yet but I am worried now.

Dont fret. I know many who would Mount Aetna rather than see our players move eslewhere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6