Foran to sign with Eels - announcement imminent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement has been imminent for weeks.

I want to know how Fox know that he's told close friends about it? Musn't be too close if they are telling everyone.

Also, a bit of a slap in the face to Norman, who dominated Foran last night.

Hmmm, a couple of hours ago on the ABC website...

Foran has been linked to Parramatta and Canterbury and will make a decision on where he will be in 2016 in the next fortnight.

"I am still undecided on my future. Hopefully, I will come to a decision in the next week or two," Foran said.

"I am still working through the process.

"Obviously, it was a tough decision for Daly and I know he is looking forward to getting on with the year and playing some good football.

"Everyone was a bit down after the performance and it is always hard to hear that from your number seven, a quality bloke like Daly and someone we really value in the team.

"We were all hopeful he was going to stay but he has to do what is best for him and his family."

Foran saying he was hopeful DCE would stay kinda indicates he was/is staying.

Do I trust Faux-sports reporting? No...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-07/manly-turn-focus-to-keeping-nrl-star-kieran-foran/6288102

Foran has been linked to Parramatta and Canterbury and will make a decision on where he will be in 2016 in the next fortnight.

"I am still undecided on my future. Hopefully, I will come to a decision in the next week or two," Foran said.

"Obviously, it was a tough decision for Daly and I know he is looking forward to getting on with the year and playing some good football.

"Everyone was a bit down after the performance and it is always hard to hear that from your number seven, a quality bloke like Daly and someone we really value in the team.

"We were all hopeful he was going to stay but he has to do what is best for him and his family."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-07/manly-turn-focus-to-keeping-nrl-star-kieran-foran/6288102

Good point.

I'd trust abc less unless the point of the story is blowing smoke up Labors ass

More to the point the ABC article is quoting Foran himself. Unlike the gutter journalism of the Fox that is speculating about what he has told his "friends".

Yeah that is an interesting thing to stay. Cause even if foz goes too, DCE is still here this year.

I just hope if foz is thinking of staying that the teams performance against parra doesnt turn him off. I know its only one game, but it can compound on his thinking.

Just hope his good mate snake inspired him last night, cause snake was really the only shining light.

I trust fox sports over our Foz at the moment he has been dealing with the eels or at least his manager has been since the end of last year.

Yeah that is an interesting thing to stay. Cause even if foz goes too, DCE is still here this year.

I just hope if foz is thinking of staying that the teams performance against parra doesnt turn him off. I know its only one game, but it can compound on his thinking.

Just hope his good mate snake inspired him last night, cause snake was really the only shining light.

I did like how Matai was keeping him company in the dressing rooms after his hammy had been strapped.

I do believe that guys like Matai and Snake would want Foran to stay but they would also advise him to sign with the club that he truly wants to be at. We are still very likely to lose him.

I want to know how Fox know that he's told close friends about it? Musn't be too close if they are telling everyone.

Also, a bit of a slap in the face to Norman, who dominated Foran last night.

Its News Limited. They tap phones.

Actually speaking of that, I wonder how many friendships were broken when News Ltd printed stories and claiming the information came from a close friend and the "Star" of the story broke things off with that friend because they blamed them for the leak.

Its News Limited. They tap phones.

Actually speaking of that, I wonder how many friendships were broken when News Ltd printed stories and claiming the information came from a close friend and the "Star" of the story broke things off with that friend because they blamed them for the leak.

News ltd hacks give exactly ZERO F*UCKS for anything other than hits, clicks and sales. They'd sell out their own mothers if it meant a story.

I did like how Matai was keeping him company in the dressing rooms after his hammy had been strapped.

I do believe that guys like Matai and Snake would want Foran to stay but they would also advise him to sign with the club that he truly wants to be at. We are still very likely to lose him.

Foz is close with the old playing group, that is well known. Culturally he fits in much better than DCE ever did.

It nice to see guys like Skivvy and Snake looking out for him. i agree they would want him to stay, and I wouldnt be surprised if there trying to help keep him at manly.

Snake and Skivvy are here till they finish playing because they couldn't get out of their current contracts nor could they find another club that would pay them enough. If they could have walked like the others I think they would have. This club has become a toxic wasteland. Nobody but guys who can't get a start elsewhere want to come near the place. Seriously, when we started signing guys like Mason and Mateo it was basically saying we are desperate and here let's enter the realm of what bottom 4 clubs do.

You mean like when we signed Joe G and Shane R? I take your point Mick, however we take players like Mason & co. on because we are already paying big money to the likes of Lyon, Stewart and Matai, and not just the halves. Now that at least one of the latter is leaving, we might just pick up some good forwards. However don't give up on the current crop on the basis of one performance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4