Foran urges T-Rex to flex muscles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He showed a big improvement against the Knights.
Let's hope he's warming up to the task.

He showed a big improvement against the Knights.
Let's hope he's warming up to the task.

If I were to be a disgruntled so and so re his leaving I'd say....

"If family was sooooo important that he followed their advice to sign with dogs, then why didn't we just get his mum to tell him to pull his finger out and have a crack?!" (no sexual imagery intended ser8)

But suffice to say: T-rex, pull your finger out and have a crack!

no wait

sheesh

If I were to be a disgruntled so and so re his leaving I'd say....

"If family was sooooo important that he followed their advice to sign with dogs, then why didn't we just get his mum to tell him to pull his finger out and have a crack?!" (no sexual imagery intended ser8)

But suffice to say: T-rex, pull your finger out and have a crack!

no wait

sheesh

I guess its the age old arguement isn't it. What is it about T-rex that makes him seem interested or uninterested. How can he play one flawless half of footy and go missing for the second?

I guess its the age old arguement isn't it. What is it about T-rex that makes him seem interested or uninterested. How can he play one flawless half of footy and go missing for the second?

Stevo said:

he's lazy

Stevo said:

he's lazy

Ability of Sally Pearson, heart of Sally Robbins.

In fact, i will refer to him as Sally from now on!

Stevo said:

lol...

I was gonna post that too GE. I reckon what Foz is saying is a very polite way of saying you are not doing your job "Sally", so pull your finger out.

Stevo said:

lol...

I was gonna post that too GE. I reckon what Foz is saying is a very polite way of saying you are not doing your job "Sally", so pull your finger out.

Mystery as to why Tovves keeps him on for 80 minutes:huh:

TRex would be great first 20 in both halves and the last 10 to really cause damage.

Its a shame that he does not push himself like every other Manly Player:dodgy:

Mystery as to why Tovves keeps him on for 80 minutes:huh:

TRex would be great first 20 in both halves and the last 10 to really cause damage.

Its a shame that he does not push himself like every other Manly Player:dodgy:

The bloke is laid back, yeh lazy & appears at times unmotivated.
When he 1st arrived at Manly he pi##ed me off ambling into the defence, often stopping like some big scared kid in the under 10's.
The frustrating thing was, it took a barnstorming try against the Tigers where he brushed off 5 defenders to wake him up.
Everyone else could see his potential, but not him??
Heres the thing, he has been injured, had major media spotlight & is still regaining fitness atm.
I rate him a good chance of being the Seaeagles most devestating player in the final series with the biggest impact. He will come good & finish his days as a Seaeagle producing big plays when we need them.

The bloke is laid back, yeh lazy & appears at times unmotivated.
When he 1st arrived at Manly he pi##ed me off ambling into the defence, often stopping like some big scared kid in the under 10's.
The frustrating thing was, it took a barnstorming try against the Tigers where he brushed off 5 defenders to wake him up.
Everyone else could see his potential, but not him??
Heres the thing, he has been injured, had major media spotlight & is still regaining fitness atm.
I rate him a good chance of being the Seaeagles most devestating player in the final series with the biggest impact. He will come good & finish his days as a Seaeagle producing big plays when we need them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7