Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Very impressed by Foran's performance at 5/8th, he's starting to take some control. He has the ball skils to be our long term no6, he's kicking isn't quite there yet but this kid improves every game.

This year we might not go all the way but our future looks secure with all these young guns stepping up. Exciting times ahead for the Sea Eagles.

We have a wealth of young talent that we need to hang on to. Our development and recruitment has been first class.

Gun.  He's far from the finished article but the potential is massive.

One criticism though of his current game, despite him playing a large part of his junior career in the centres I don't like it when he defends there.  I think its because he loves the physical side so much he can often come out of the line when the better play is to trust his inside man and slide.  Still though, love the bloke.  He is our next captain, our next Toovs!

I read in RLW that Johns was saying that Foran hasn't showed the NRL any of the attacking skills he possess yet and shows off at training, look forward to seeing more of it

he was very good again last night and Gus is talking him up as well, so all goes good with the kid, its been a while since we have had a classy 5/8

Thought he could have passed a couple of times when he chose to grubber. Just experience, even more so of course with DCE.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
he was very good again last night and Gus is talking him up as well, so all goes good with the kid, its been a while since we have had a classy 5/8
Classy gee classy is Cliff Lyons, Alan Thompson and the best of all Bozo,not this good honest toiler. Head out of the sand

Greg choice link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=187255.msg329772#msg329772 date=1301699908]
Classy gee classy is Cliff Lyons, Alan Thompson and the best of all Bozo,not this good honest toiler. Head out of the sand
[/quote]
How about you pull your head of of your arse.

If Foran is just an honest toiler then I'm a Broncos supporter. Hopefully there are no bs comebacks on that one. I guess the Orifice's (nee Oracle) of this world all come out when the lid is left off the glue.

Greg choice link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=187255.msg329772#msg329772 date=1301699908]
[/quote]

Foran's still a kid. Bozo at same age your comment is fair enough. But Lyons didn't hit his game until after his mid 20s. Not sure about Thommo as he was before my time but he doesn't seem to have been a whiz kid like Steve Martin or Phil Blake. 

I think the Kiwis would be loving what they are seeing from Foran. Put Benji to half and let's see what the Aussies have got.

The only thing that amazes me about Foran is that some people are just waking up to just how brilliant he is. We have been saying it for 2 years now. He is top shelf. Dont forget he is more than a year younger than DCE

Will people please stop quoting that muppet, for the many that have him on ignore and don't wanna read his ****

Forans' pass to Buhrer to put him through a hole to score is just another string he's added to his bow. He improves each week and I see him as our long term No6. Remember he's only 20 years old and hits as hard as any seasoned 1st grader.

Foran, Buhrer, Oldfield, Harrison, Robinson, DCE, Riccardi, Lussick, Hoppa, Mauro and the list goes on, these guys are our future, I just hope we can hold onto them.

good honest toiler? uv got 2 be kidding greg! All the current experts calling the game rate him as the best young player in the game. Dont know what game uv been watching champ.Maybe you should follow someone like parra-theyve got robson and mortimer,now there toilers mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6