• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
I know last nights nothing to go on, but foran didnt really get involved much, and when he did he seemed to be doing him familiar struggling around the paddock sort of jog, he seemed to be doing it alot last year also,its like his out on his feet?. Last night he may have been being first game of the year for him, but i really dont know if 5/8 will be his permanet position...... do any of you think he may turn into a nic kosef type of lock.... and has he got the size to be playing that type of position week in week out, hey just my thinking on it...... what you guys think...... this year i think will be good to see how he goes under joey.

c eagle said:
I know last nights nothing to go on, but foran didnt really get involved much, and when he did he seemed to be doing him familiar struggling around the paddock sort of jog, he seemed to be doing it alot last year also,its like his out on his feet?. Last night he may have been being first game of the year for him, but i really dont know if 5/8 will be his permanet position...... do any of you think he may turn into a nic kosef type of lock.... and has he got the size to be playing that type of position week in week out, hey just my thinking on it...... what you guys think...... this year i think will be good to see how he goes under joey.

Lock? No.

Hooker? Maybe.

4 halves in one team? Foz warms into a match he doesn't explode into it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4