Forget Des, the real rivalry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly v dogs in recent years has surfaced a new rivalry. Banners, not clever wording , not who has arms like popeye after waving them more feverishly for 80, but who steals who's.

While i don't condone the theft, a few recent games have lead to outrageous accusations such as , "Drunks stole my unattended banner"Huh go figure, in this day an age where everything has to be bolted down, a banner would get stolen at an event involving alcahol , tribalism and hostility. I know it is hard to fathom

So if you intend taking a banner, get to the cop shop and get a serial number engraved on it, hire security to guard it, insert a tracking chip or maybe, just maybe, don't leave the bloody thing unattended and hope that society is trustworthy enough not to wipe there arse on it on steal it

Just an idea, as all the finger pointing and innuendo afterwards is just not cricket. While we all wish we could sleep with our doors unlocked, leave keys in the car, hang our coats on a hook, or travel safely on public transport ,or even leave a banner unattended while we hit the terps, YOU CAN"T

Yes, there's bound to be at least one
"Some Manly supporter stole my Desie is a sick **** banner" thread.

Gents lets be honest their fans couldnt like straight in bed.

You only have to watch the end of the footy show every week to see these animals and how they have no concept of self control.

There is no rivially they are scum

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7