Forget SBW & Jennings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Well not as in, completely forget them, but with everyone talking them up as dangermen its the lessor likes Guerra & Friend & young wingers who can create damage.
Friend is a freakin pest & how he can hang on an extra 3 seconds every tackle is a concern, but the fact is, he is very under rated & will pose a genuine threat all day from dummy half. Most things good start from this bloke & he has done it all season.
Guerra is also a quality player who lacks the wraps of other big profile Chooks, but is a powerhouse runner with plenty of pace & times his run perfectly. This kid can play & would love to see the experienced Eagle fowards rattle him early as his confidence atm is sky high.
The kick /chase is an absolute must, as these Chook wingers are winning great field position & on par with the Taufua/Wolf combination, laying the best platform for their teams starting each set in the NRL.
Fortunately DCE & Foz are in great touch with the boot & they wont have the easy takes of recent matches.

joeboy said:
I agree on guerra, but with I O' donnell and cordner to come in, I think he may just miss out on the final 17 anyways.
Hope Guerra is out mate, because I think he has been close to their best in recent weeks. As much as I rate Cordner, he may do it tough coming back in such a big game against a fired up Seaeagles with no games under his belt....

Let's face it. How can we possibly compete with the Easts powerhouse? SBW, JWH, SKD, FPN, RTS . . . they have more initials than a Government Department.
We're gone. Too old. Too beaten up. Too small.
I'm sure Mick will agree.
We had no chance against the Burgess Boys. Why think anything will be different this weekend?

The Who said:
Let's face it. How can we possibly compete with the Easts powerhouse? SBW, JWH, SKD, FPN, RTS . . . they have more initials than a Government Department.
We're gone. Too old. Too beaten up. Too small.
I'm sure Mick will agree.
We had no chance against the Burgess Boys. Why think anything will be different this weekend?
Praps we should just forfeit. Save a lot of bother. Channel Nein could then show re-runs of the 1971 GF for all the sad Wabbit people. B & W notwithstanding.:D Ron Casey was a better comentator than Rabb's Warren anyday.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2