Form team - a bird's eye view!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
After careful research and consideration I've put together a team representing players from the 16 clubs. Selections were based on a combination of: athletic ability; ability to look good without a shirt, appeal face and or smile.
NOTE: My one-eyedness has allowed me to name 3 Sea Eagles in this 18 man squad.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Isreal Falou (Broncs)
3. Greg Inglis (Storm)
4. Steve Matai
5. Eric Grothe (Eels)
6. Trent Barrett (Sharks)
7. Scott Prince (Titans)
8. David Shillington (Canberra)
9. Craig Wing (Bunnies)
10. Andrew Ryan (Dogs)
11. Nate Myles (Chooks)
12. Ben Harris (Cowboys)
13. Chris Heighington (Tiges)

Bench:
Justin Poore (Dragons)
Junior Sau (Newc)
Frank Puletua (Panthers)
Wade McKinnon (Warriors)
Wolfman

Any feedback from any girls or guys relating to position changes or more hotties out there would be appreciated.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
You missed Tonie Carrol, my god he is a hottie (well at least his mother thinks so!!!)
No offense to your dear old Mum but Tonie Carrol? Pass me the bucket!

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=180069.msg218510#msg218510 date=1239328140]

You missed Tonie Carrol, my god he is a hottie (well at least his mother thinks so!!!)

No offense to your dear old Mum but Tonie Carrol? Pass me the bucket!
[/quote]

I think that you may have misread Marks post nicci. He didn't say his own mum but Tonie Carrol's mum.

Nicci-sadly my Mum isn;t around to venture an opinion, the Tonie Carrol was simply "is there anyone uglier tham him going around"

niccipops link said:
After careful research and consideration I've put together a team representing players from the 16 clubs. Selections were based on a combination of: athletic ability; ability to look good without a shirt, appeal face and or smile.
NOTE: My one-eyedness has allowed me to name 3 Sea Eagles in this 18 man squad.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Isreal Falou (Broncs)
3. Greg Inglis (Storm)
4. Steve Matai
5. Eric Grothe (Eels)
6. Trent Barrett (Sharks)
7. Scott Prince (Titans)
8. David Shillington (Canberra)
9. Craig Wing (Bunnies)
10. Andrew Ryan (Dogs)
11. Nate Myles (Chooks)
12. Ben Harris (Cowboys)
13. Chris Heighington (Tiges)

Bench:
Justin Poore (Dragons)
Junior Sau (Newc)
Frank Puletua (Panthers)
Wade McKinnon (Warriors)
Wolfman

Any feedback from any girls or guys relating to position changes or more hotties out there would be appreciated.
you must have picked grothe on looks alone cos he sure as hell cant tackle or catch.

Nicci-sadly my Mum isn;t around to venture an opinion, the Tonie Carrol was simply \"is there anyone uglier tham him going around\"
Hopefully there is a better place to be and your Mum's there surrounded by hotties.

Chrisos, in relation to Grothe, I'm guilty as charged. It was a purely based on looks selection. He's a bit of a muso too, and that's always appealing.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=180069.msg218542#msg218542 date=1239337975]
What if Stevie ends up with something similar ? :p
We'd have to work around it together, but please don't tell Stewart.
[/quote]

You are asking a lot, I am already keeping your affair with Boxhead Bryant a secret, and now this ???

Yes Nicci I hope so, a 7 year battle with Dementia ended about 4 years ago, a blessing in disguise really.

BUT

I remember she used to have the hots for Wombat Eadie when he was a young gun!!

Yes Nicci I hope so, a 7 year battle with Dementia ended about 4 years ago, a blessing in disguise really.

BUT

I remember she used to have the hots for Wombat Eadie when he was a young gun!!
Your Mum's one of the smart crew. Us girls seem to like the fullbacks.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=180069.msg218545#msg218545 date=1239338749]
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=180069.msg218542#msg218542 date=1239337975]
What if Stevie ends up with something similar ? :p
We'd have to work around it together, but please don't tell Stewart.
[/quote]

You are asking a lot, I am already keeping your affair with Boxhead Bryant a secret, and now this ???
[/quote]I deny all allegations about Bryant and I trust you to keep my little secrets regarding Stewart, Matai and Wolfy. We want the boys smashing the opposition, not each other. It's a hard life you know. Buff young men dropping in all the time. I'll have to draw up a roster. Sshh!

Nicci - if you think those guys are good - dead set I would look like Lyv Tyler (from a guys point of view) in comparison.

I'm sure in this thread you have given guys with heads the size and shape of Wheel's hope in this world.

And he's just got it back from the panel beaters.

Love ya maaaaaaate !

This is for all those shots you regularly have at me my friend ! Hehehehehe

Some teams in general had rougher heads than others.  To fill all positions and to represent at least one player from each team was quite a mission, so that combination was the best I could come up with.
I felt it was wrong to stoop to cradle snatching from the under 20's.
As for the 3 Eagles. Love your work boys and make us win on Sunday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6