Former St George Players As Coaches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Can anyone explain to me how Barrett, Brown, and McGregor - winners of ZERO premierships as players, winners of ZERO premierships in any grade in this country as coaches - all have first grade coaching jobs in 2016?
And that's not all they have in common - they're all 0 for 2.
Go on - explain it - please!!

Can anyone explain to me how Barrett, Brown, and McGregor - winners of ZERO premierships as players, winners of ZERO premierships in any grade in this country as coaches - all have first grade coaching jobs in 2016?
And that's not all they have in common - they're all 0 for 2.
Go on - explain it - please!!
Cheapies and in Baz's case a simple minded yes man for Bozo to control

Excellent - can one of you that is clearly in the know about everything please put together a list of people I should hate as a true Manly supporter. Cheers
It's pretty easy to figure out what's happened if you can count to 10

Ask any 5 year old and stop wasting my time with your snide bull****

It's pretty easy to figure out what's happened if you can count to 10

Ask any 5 year old and stop wasting my time with your snide bull****
No problems sunshine - you waded in over the top but get trembling boots when asked to clarify. But that is your style isn't it pomposity and vulgarity rolled into one.

No problems sunshine - you waded in over the top but get trembling boots when asked to clarify. But that is your style isn't it pomposity and vulgarity rolled into one.
Lol claim a win even though you were schooled like a poor troll

Go find someone your own size because your way out of your league kid

I bet you heil the Penn poster in your closet every night

Schooled! No worries princess, answer the question or heave your fat gut off your keyboard and go sleep alone
Common sense is the answer to both the question and what you lack

What sort of personal vendetta do you have troglodyte? What makes me fat and single? You seem like the try hard kid who tries to bully people but gets his face smashed in but is too dumb to give it up

Manly had a quality coach, assistants and recruitment people before the Penn's created a mess. Dave Warwick, our former head of recruitment, David Perry as our former CEO, Toovey, Gigg and Penna did a fine job managing the cap, building a good team. The issues last year were caused by Management's incompetence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6