Fortress Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And two at our other ''home'' Bluetongue.

It's great, but we need to keep banking em, considering the tougher run in to the finals (and a fair bit of travel).

I hope Abbott saw and took in the priceless atmosphere and commodity that is Brookie!

And what it means to so many people.

They needed a helicopter to breach our Fortress yesterday :D

Farah goes on about how hostile it was, in his Post Match bashing up of Hayne :p

HappilyManly said:
Farah goes on about how hostile it was, in his Post Match bashing up of Hayne :p
We'd never see a Manly press conference like that. Body language between captain & coach was interesting, the coach (whoever he is) barely spoke 3 words in the whole press conference, Farah was totally in charge (and totally negative).

Love the fortress (FB @jethro )

Glad our telecast played the whole interview on 2v and lyon. Could actually hear it for once....though the boom mike did look funny.

All they showed of the tigers conference was farrah going "anyone got 10 large?"

/end transmission

Teams must hate coming to the fortress. You've got the crowd on top of you and a fired up home side nearly every game. Fantastic place.

Andy1972
Manly Forever

Farah can cry all he likes over Shame Hayne's refereeing. But as bad as Steggles was last night, the Tigers defence was worse.

They played well in attack.....or at least they were good in making metres up the middle. But overall that was the only part of the game in which the Tigers did well. Making good yards up the middle doesn't always translate into points and last night Wests couldn't score until late (forgetting the opening couple of minutes).

The Fortress.....rebuilt after the Round 1 loss and is even more formidable than before :D

Woodsy can play - how many offloads did we allow him? :s

Most of their try scoring opportunities were halted by their player dropping the ball at the line.
Let off for Manly and nothing to do with the Ref . Gavet was a repeat offender :cool:

ten cents said:
Watching the game for the 2nd time now it looks like our crowd was giving it 2 robbie farahh. Lol lol lol

I certainly was :D

globaleagle said:
Love the fortress (FB @jethro )

Glad our telecast played the whole interview on 2v and lyon. Could actually hear it for once....though the boom mike did look funny.

All they showed of the tigers conference was farrah going "anyone got 10 large?"

/end transmission

Hey GE,

mad0248.gif

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/Jethro01/Stirring****.gif

:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4