Fortress Sookvale and other whinges by the Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eagle said:
themightybulldogs35 said:
The Wheel said:
The Who So was I on the hill, there was ZERO trouble - these clowns are trying to stir up s**t, forget them. They have to live in a s**t hole called Bankstown and they live a life on the dole, shoplift for Xmas presents - oops sorry no Xmas for them either only ramadan

I made an account to just to reply to this comment. You are a DISGRACE, that is such an insensitive, racist and disgraceful comment. I hope not all Manly fans are like you because I'm sure they aren't. And there is nothing wrong about living in Bankstown (it's a great place , just because we don't have money like you guys from the North shore doesn't make us any less of people than you are) . At least we are not snobby and up ourselves. You and your comments are an absolute disgrace to your supporter base. Oh and I'm going to end this on a footballing note , thanks for DES and go the the mighty CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS !!

Thanks for taking our clubs biggest cancer can you take Zorba to, he is pretty malignant these days, last year you called him Des biggest whiner to, go figure

I reckon if you trawled thru the kennel you'd find a lot of posts like that

Oh and enjoy that win, see how you go in the finals without Kasiano and Keating lol, out in straight sets me thinks

Another factoid I have for you

Years ago the berries changed their name because it wasn't manly enough, years later your still trying to be manly lol

• 👍
Reactions: JMG
Bankstown is a hole.
Unless your idea of a nice place is getting mugged by the unemployed and having your car stolen, it's fairly obvious why rent is so cheap.

Anyone calling for respect towards dog turds, go and have a read of the kennel. These people deserve no respect. It's worse than anything i've ever written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7