Forward replacements

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
If we have matty and ferris injured, who is next in line? Hodges has gone ok. Pity jake is injured. Young hoppa has been on fire, chee kam??

A left field option is moving Jorge into the middle and putting Clinton on his wing. Jorge played in the forwards at parra in the lower grades. His size and strength would be handy.

Shoe1 said:
If we have matty and ferris injured, who is next in line? Hodges has gone ok. Pity jake is injured. Young hoppa has been on fire, chee kam??

A left field option is moving Jorge into the middle and putting Clinton on his wing. Jorge played in the forwards at parra in the lower grades. His size and strength would be handy.

G'day all,Only problem moving Jorge to the forwards is that he looks like he's knocked up playing on the wing and he would really struggle with the extra workload in the forwards.If he played with the energy levels of that Mansour from Penrith it might be an option but to me he really seems to be struggling this year with his fitness.
Dunamis back today went well,hopefully BJ next week,Hodges as you say,Tyson and the big fella and Daniel Harrison has played some handy games in the past so while they may not all be first choices we do have a few options.
cheers mike

Clinton Gutherson and Ligi Sao have been named to play... NO WAIT that was last year.

Shoe1 said:

um...no

mike walker said:
Shoe1 said:

G'day all,Only problem moving Jorge to the forwards is that he looks like he's knocked up playing on the wing and he would really struggle with the extra workload in the forwards.If he played with the energy levels of that Mansour from Penrith it might be an option but to me he really seems to be struggling this year with his fitness.
Dunamis back today went well,hopefully BJ next week,Hodges as you say,Tyson and the big fella and Daniel Harrison has played some handy games in the past so while they may not all be first choices we do have a few options.
cheers mike

hahaha how did that idiot go today? Energy means nothing when you can't play the ball correctly. I'll have Jorge's lack of energy over that wankers handling and gay hair cut...he is a fudge packer that Mansour.

Fancy comparing the two as if there are attributes in Mansours game lacking in Jorge's...that's clutching at straws if ever i've seen it. Mansour is ****. Cheers Drunk.

winnyason said:
if he wants out let him go, sure it hurts but who wants someone hear like that. We will survive gutho, hiku young turbo.
Very poor form from snake and choc very disappointed.

Snake said:
Shoe1 said:

um...no

mike walker said:
Shoe1 said:

cheers mike

hahaha how did that idiot go today? Energy means nothing when you can't play the ball correctly. I'll have Jorge's lack of energy over that wankers handling and gay hair cut...he is a fudge packer that Mansour.

Fancy comparing the two as if there are attributes in Mansours game lacking in Jorge's...that's clutching at straws if ever i've seen it. Mansour is .... Cheers Drunk.

Fudge packer...classy, real classy

lsz said:
winnyason said:
if he wants out let him go, sure it hurts but who wants someone hear like that. We will survive gutho, hiku young turbo.
Very poor form from snake and choc very disappointed.

Snake said:
Shoe1 said:

um...no

mike walker said:
Shoe1 said:

cheers mike

Fancy comparing the two as if there are attributes in Mansours game lacking in Jorge's...that's clutching at straws if ever i've seen it. Mansour is .... Cheers Drunk.

Fudge packer...classy, real classy

tissue anyone?

Snake said:

Mansour outplayed Horhay today. There are plenty on here that criticise Jorge's handling under the high ball too, and he hasn't got the silkiest hands in the league either if we are being honest. Mansour may have a questionable haircut and a hipster beard, but to be fair he had more impact than Tafua today. Jorge is still struggling with his shoulder I think because he hasn't been breaking the line as much this year, the leg drive seems to have deserted him a little.

Chip and Chase said:
Snake said:

Mansour outplayed Horhay today. There are plenty on here that criticise Jorge's handling under the high ball too, and he hasn't got the silkiest hands in the league either if we are being honest. Mansour may have a questionable haircut and a hipster beard, but to be fair he had more impact than Tafua today. Jorge is still struggling with his shoulder I think because he hasn't been breaking the line as much this year, the leg drive seems to have deserted him a little.

Yes, I agree, but he wears maroon and white, and Mansour wears pink every second week. However, you are correct in your summation as usual; Mansour did outplay Jorge, as much as I hate to say it.

I've been reading your posts closely lately Chip, you are an astute judge. How long have you been supporting the Eagles?

errrr...this may be on topic but;

what's the deal with hasson?

He seems like a big boppa but (sorta like gower last year) he just isn't all that impressive.

Where as JSL seems to rip in all the time.

selective viewing?
distorted facts?
something something?

Been supporting them all my life, well for as long as I can remember having made a conscious decision to follow a team anyway. Also long enough to know that you are only one stupid post away from having egg all over your face. I know as much, and as little, as the next guy, but I'm far from astute I can tell you that much. These days I just try and take the emotion out of it, not always easy though.

globaleagle said:
We use him for team morale. Makes the other forwards feel better about themselves.

(joking)
He is a work in progress. I recall another plain front rower who got bagged for a few years for being non-descript, but ended up playing a beauty in a record grand final win >> Mark Bryant

SeaEagleRock8 said:
globaleagle said:
We use him for team morale. Makes the other forwards feel better about themselves.

(joking)
He is a work in progress. I recall another plain front rower who got bagged for a few years for being non-descript, but ended up playing a beauty in a record grand final win >> Mark Bryant

fair 'nuff.

Thank yooooop

Starling made only 34 metres today, as a starting prop.

If Buhrer is out we really need him to lift for the finals.

It would be a massive loss, he has been brilliant this year.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
globaleagle said:

(joking)

Agreed that some blokes can take longer to develop than others and he does have potential. My concern is that he seems to have gone backwards to what he was showing last year. He didn't get a lot of minutes in 2013 but he showed great impact and there were plenty of times when you had to do a double take because you thought it was Lawrence out there. I believe he is still off contract at the end of this season, if I was on the retention committee at the club with every dollar under the cap so important you'd have to be having some serious discussions about offering him another deal. Not because you don't believe in his potential, but with a few other people competing for the spot who maybe getting better and a bloke who looks like he isn't progressing how you would have hoped. I'm not wishing him ill will, but geez I hope he makes me eat my words for the rest of this season.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6