Forward Trio

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyMatt

Reserve Grader
I was at the game yesterday and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but either way I think it deserves its own post.

Yesterday Lussick, Taupau and Jake T were as dominant as any manly forwards I have seen. I know it was against the knights and people are a bit jaded from the second half clock-off but guys, you cant take anything away from these three. I seriously couldn't have been more impressed.

The tempo really changed when TB started subbing them off and it leads me to believe that these three boys are responsible for our great starts in the last couple of games. It just took seeing it in the flesh to realise.

Going forward, we need forwards who can match the tempo of these guys when replacing them off the bench. Starlo and Vave couldn't really but I think AFB came pretty close.

That was the performance I have waited all year to see from Marty. His first hit up laid the platform for Lussick then Jake to exploit.

Hope he has turned the corner and I don't have to wait another year to see Marty fire again.

Lussick has really lifted since his mother passed away. I think it brought a few things home for him, namely about seizing the opportunity and also what the wider northern beaches community means to him. He is playing like he does not want to let anyone down. It's been fantastic to watch.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6