Forwards depth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Seems we have some signings to make. Even in administration the eels seem to know how to get signatures. Nathan Brown, Josh Starling, George Jennings. Who is our recruitment person again!

Lussick
AFB
Jake T
Tapau
Buhrer
-----------
Meehan
Myles
Lane
Hopoate
-----------
Winterstein
Brown
Green
Bainbridge

Lawrence might stay as well; although, his constant injuries are a worry.

Good youth coming through, I would like one more experienced forward like Gillett, or even Moa if we miss out on Gillett. Moa off the bench instead of Myles would suit me.

So given the rumours it could end up.
Gone - Mateo, TRed, Burgess, Starling, Lawrence, Vave, Knight. Have I missed anyone?

I can understand letting Mateo, TRed, Burgess, Starling and Lawrence go, but I really think the club should have matched the Eels offer for Vave because he was the one doing the job we were paying Myles for; an experienced leader of the pack but with enthusiasm, grit and gusto, as opposed to plodding.

I don't dislike Myles as much as many on the forum because I see him as a defence oriented footballer but we have Jake T and Jamie Buhrer to be tackling machines.

Lawrence is staying.
I don't know if it's that clear cut Turbo. Brenton has taken up a one year option in his favour to stay, but that hasnt stopped this current mob **** canning the bloke by trying to swap him for Uata. If Bozo dosent want him, I doubt he we will give up after the first obstacle.

Weren't there rumours of us having a crack at Manu Ma'u too? He hasn't re-signed at the Snakes so I'd take him and Gillett. That, along with Lane, would soften any blow of the others departing

You would like to think the snakes can't have any money left. But given they aren't playing finals you would think Manu Mau would be announced one way or the other. I wouldn't discount Barrett being a real fan of Fensom as well.

Personally I think we would be much better off with Manu Mau then paying overs for Gillett. And it's about time we got one back on those slime.
Yeah I totally agree...the out of form Aiden Guerra at the Roosters is statistically much better than Gillett this year! That's says a lot

Seems we have some signings to make. Even in administration the eels seem to know how to get signatures. Nathan Brown, Josh Starling, George Jennings. Who is our recruitment person again!
Parramatta's John West signatures

I just hope they flick starling and leary. Not first grade standard. And i really hope myles lifts his game for next year.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8