Four hard games coming up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
We have to play the Tigers, Dogs, Sharks and Souths for our next four games. I hope we can play better then tonight or we could be up for a few losses in a row.

torana355 said:
We have to play the Tigers, Dogs, Sharks and Souths for our next four games. I hope we can play better then tonight or we could be up for a few losses in a row.
So what team is an easy team in the NRL?
As I recall we lost to Titans, Parramatta, Penrith last year who were all branded "easy teams" ... yet managed to beat Souths, Tigers, Broncos etc??
So is this even a concern?

Will be a tough with 3 of our best pigs warming the bench now Richie is gone.You wonder when we will ever get a break.Meanwhile the The Grub eludes the judiciary and the scum stars play their thousandth game straight.

Makes the Tigers game important because the next 3 after that will be even money jobs at best,although the sharks and bunnies are at home.2 from the next 4 would be a pass mark,3 a real bonus given our weakened pack.

1947 said:
torana355 said:
So what team is an easy team in the NRL?
As I recall we lost to Titans, Parramatta, Penrith last year who were all branded "easy teams" ... yet managed to beat Souths, Tigers, Broncos etc??
So is this even a concern?

There are no easy games but some games are easier then others, my point is we have a tough month ahead which could even shoot us to the top of the ladder if we can win them all. :)

I hope we win them all, but worst case we must beat scum dogs and souffs. I can live with sharks early in the season.

You could turn a potentially tough game into an easy win if you dominate the early exchanges and go on with it.

It's going to be tough to get the jump early on the likes of Souths, Cronulla and Canterbury. We'll need to make sure we don't give them many early chances.

Watch out troopers, you're getting ahead of yourselves. Jumping the gun. Leaping before you look.
You shouldn't be counting your chickens before they hatch.
No No, No NO No.:cool:
However i do contend the Eagles will tame the Tigers, train the Dogs, catch the sharks, and make Rabbit stew out of the Bunnies.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself but lets not get complacent, because we may become our own worst enemy.

Ohh, the public just love 'their Sunday afternoon football'.

Hamster Huey said:
manlyfan76 said:
Hamster Huey said:
mickqld said:
Chip and Chase said:
We'll win 3 of those games.

Why not 4 ?

If the players can put in 120% we can win 5 of them.

Wouldn't they need to put in 125%?

Whoa, there. Don't go overboard....
HH , 125% in each of the 4 games leaves them with one quarter extra per game, 4 quarters should then equal one game (the fifth) one. If players are only putting on 120% that will not win us the most important game of the four and that is the fifth.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2