Fox sports 16 fearless predictions!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly top 4 and dce dally m . I agree.
True. There are a few things on that list which does not require a rocket scientists brain to work out. But Ben's predictions are 'fearless' nonetheless lol. DCE dally m, hmm, i think he'll be up there but i dont think he will win it. Yes we win be top 4, giddyup

Top 8
1.Broncos
2.Cowboys
3.Manly
4.Warriors
5.Sharks
6.Roosters
7.Dogs
8.Raiders

Dally M-DCE

Fullback-Moylan

Wing-Semi

Centre-Dugan

5/8-Milford

1/2-DCE

Prop-Trbojevic

Hooker-Luke

Second Rower-Cartwight

Lock-Burgess

Grand Final-Manly/Warriors vs Broncos

Top 3 buys of the year
1-Parcell
2-Luke
3-Sezer

Top try scorer-Tommy T

SOO/International reps
DCE-Aus/QLD
Walker-Aus/NSW
Trbojevic-NSW/City
Myles-Aus/QLD
Taupau-NZ
Brown-NZ
Tafua-Tonga/City/NSW 18th man
Turbo-City
Matai-NZ

Liam Knight-Rookie of the year

Very optimistic

I'm not out to spoil party's but some of us are having Cowboys and Brisbane at 1 and 2 finish . Yes Brisbane have a favorable draw but I don't think they will lift again and make it . They will be in the 8 but I see them losing a few games that they should win and that will cost them .The Cowboys same sort of thing . They will be up there somewhere buy rely so much on thurston and with age on his wrong side can't see them in the big dance.

Isn't he too old for this ****?
images-11.jpeg

The only teams that frighten me in 2016 are:

Brisbane. If they can play like they did this year they should be ok. And they'll be motivated after the GF loss. If they do pick up Roberts it'll cover the loss of Hodges.

Warriors. An enigma of a team, but the addition of Luke and RTS along with Johnson's return should turn them from pretenders to contenders. If Manly don't win it all I wouldn't be surprised to see the Warriors finally get there. But, do they have the coach to take them there? I've read a few comments around the place from their fans and a lot seem to wish that a certain Manly junior recently gone from a Sydney club was back in charge in Auckland.....

Cowboys. a lot depends on Thurston of course, but they are good enough to go back to back. They tried so hard for so long to get there, now that they have will they still have the motivation? We did back in 1973, the Speels in `82, Canberra in `90 and Brisbane in `93 also did it..... And how will it affect the team if Green also gets the Qld job?

Of the others.....
* Parra-doesn't-matta's recruitment will flatter only to deceive. Very good backline, no forward pack.
* Souffs have weakened themselves to get Sam back. That will prove costly.
* The Rorters have lost a LOT of their strike power. RTS will be hard enough to replace and although Ferguson is good, he is very inexperienced in the #1 jumper. And I don't know if they realise how hard they might do it without Maloney. Ok he's not the worlds best 5/8, but he's still pretty good. And they don't seem to have a replacement for his quality goal kicking.
* I think Cronulla over-achieved in 2015. They are a top 8 side, but its 5-8 and not top 4.

The rest, IMO, will need misfortune from others to be a threat. Perfect example is St Merge. They were the ones who made it this year because of our poor season. I'd be surprised if they made the 8 next year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6