Fox1 manly chooks 2005

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Menzies and Luke willo the centres! Bk choc king kite monas Sam Harris c hicks s Donald Witt at 5/8 chad Randell hooking Stephenson Finley Bryant heckenberg the bench. finch(lol) for chooks

Dunley not Finley on the bench

manlyfan76 said:
Joel Monaghan? I'm sure he did that for himself
Nah, it was Mick Monaghan, he was the captain, but Des didn't want him for the following year and wasn't prepared to extend his contract until Max Delmege intervened, i'm sure it pissed Des off to be undermined like that.

Stephenson on the bench? What a complete waste that would of been. Williamson was my favourite player. Lovely fella as well.

Peter C said:
manlyfan76 said:
Joel Monaghan? I'm sure he did that for himself
Nah, it was Mick Monaghan, he was the captain, but Des didn't want him for the following year and wasn't prepared to extend his contract until Max Delmege intervened, i'm sure it pissed Des off to be undermined like that.

Des was dead wrong on that count. Monas should have been kept, as he was eventually, but the whole saga was embarrassing. Witt was also dropped during this season, and never made it back in.

Stewart was a regular in 2005, so he must of been injured for this game. Hill also played in 2005, and also must of been injured.

I would suggest that was the year the Dragons should have won it

Our team was promising but compare it to the years when we did win it.......

Yes Finley was dunley snake was full back scored a try. Wit was kicking them from everywhere.

manlyfan76 said:
Yes Finley was dunley snake was full back scored a try. Wit was kicking them from everywhere.

That's what he did best. By far the best goal kicker I've ever seen at Manly. Too bad he wasn't the best footballer lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2