Foz Injured??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

FlyingHigh

Reserve Grader
Just watching the Four Nations game between NZ and England and noticed Foz has some really have strapping on his left thigh. Doesn't seem to be impeding him too much but looks like he is wearing some massive padding.

Doesn't matter he's going to the dogs or is it the warriors or is it the eels or could it be the roosters?:s

MadMarcus said:
Apparently Foz and Brad Arthur are so inseparable that Foz refused to play in the Four Nations unless they let him strap Brad to his thigh.

I hear there's a lot of that sort of thing goes on at Parra. ;)

Injured teeth!!

Manu-Vatuvei-of-New-Zeala-012.jpg

MadMarcus said:
Apparently Foz and Brad Arthur are so inseparable that Foz refused to play in the Four Nations unless they let him strap Brad to his thigh.

It's covering up the scar from where he was conjoined to choc

ALinda said:
mozgrame said:
He probably didn't want to leave his wallet in the change room.

And still is. Its 'weight' doesn't seem to be hampering him though.

He's probably only got 5 or 6 credit cards and a half dozen or so greenbacks in there. :p

Watching Forans energy, effort and passion in the 4 nations does nothing but **** me no end. The difference between that, and what he served up his club the last 10 or so weeks is huge.

Cherry has been consistent throughout.

^ Yes, consistently not as good as Foran. Cherry can do things Foran will never be able to do, but I'd always pick Foz ahead of him (and pretty much anyone else) in any of my teams.
Whether he'll stay or not, who knows? But you can't doubt his guts and commitment to winning. He also has a pretty handy skill set.
I want him to stay. I do worry, however, as good as Cherry is, that the idea of playing week in week out with Shaun Johnson has to be something of a lure for him. Johnson has been incredible through the Four Nations.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4