Free Brookie Double Pass for Tippers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Utility Player is not in a position to use his hard won Double Pass for topping the tipping comp this week.

Therefore he has kindly donated the prize for the use of a fellow Silvertail Tipping Comp member.

First person to post their name here can have it. But you must

A) be a paid up tipping comp member
B) like all of @"Utility Player" posts for the rest of the season.

Sold. PM me your name and preferred email contact and the club will get in touch.

Don't forget to thank UP.

@lsz has also kindly offered up his second double pass seeing as he is the tipping guru and has topped the tipping twice now.

So if any one else in the tipping comp wants a double pass to Brookie post your name here. If you time it right you might be able to catch up with @"Kiwi Eagle"

There have been a couple of posters that have promised me a punch up on the hill so take those tickets up people haha

@"castle eagle" has claimed the second set of tickets. Thanks @lsz

@"Growler FNQ" is embedded deep in banjo country up north and cannot make use of the double pass to Brookie he so skillfully won for topping the tipping in Round 19.

Therefore he has kindly donated the prize for the use of a fellow Silvertail Tipping Comp member.

First person to post their name here can have it. But you must

A) be a paid up tipping comp member
B) like all of Growlers posts for the rest of the season (and say nice things about Queenslanders, like 9 straight)

I'll take them, then as I cant use them I'll donate them, then someone has to like all my posts for the rest of the season (and say nice things about nsw, like 1 straight!)*

*surely I don't have to do this edit but.....OBV I can't use them.

Bump......any takers ???? Battle of Brookie against the scum Round 25

Bumpety bump.

We have 3 sets of double passes that tipping comp winners can't use, so they are free to a good home of any fellow Silvertails. Preference will be given to tipping comp members.

Post here or PM me if you are interested.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4