FREE SEX - Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I can't promise free sex for whoever wins the Last Fan Standing Comp, but I'd hazard a guess that if you wore a signed Cliffy Lyons retro jersey around the northern beaches your chances of pulling would definitely be on the improve.

Now that I have your attention, I just wanted to make sure everyone realises that the Last Fan Standing Comp has been relaunched and will commence next weekend, Round 13, Friday 7th June. The competition thread and Week 1 Poll is open and ready to go. Look up the top of the forum in the Sticky/Important thread section. This thread will stay there for the duration of the competition, so get into the habit of regularly checking it for updates. The poll will be updated every week so keep referring to that thread for competition status.

Every member entitled to enter the comp should have received a notification of being "tagged" in the thread and also every eligible member should have received a PM notifying them of the restart of the comp. I can't do anymore than that to make sure everyone is prepared and suitably aware. No further correspondence will be entered into with respect to failures to lodge a tip this time around.

We have already had 21 tippers get an early choice in, so that's a good start. But we have over 80 tippers, so the rest of you don't delay, you have one week to get your act together.

BUMP - T minus 5 days and counting.

bones said:
Where has the 'sticky thread' for the regular tipping comp gone?

There was too much stickiness in that area so something had to be wiped. The thread was only an instructional thread on how to sign up to the tipping comp, which I assumed everyone had sorted by now, so I figured that thread had outlived it's usefulness. If you wish to revisit it just look for it using the "search" function.

Less than 2 days left before poll for week one closes. Get your tips in, if you don't pick a side you will be out of the running.

No major injuries from Origin as far as I know. Only seems like Farah and Thurston are in doubt for club games this week and Gallen is suspended.

Decisions, decisions. Roosters seem popular choice, but wonder how much Origin took out of Pearce, Maloney and Jennings ? Panthers seem other most likely side, no Farah for Tigers is a big loss.

Chip and Chase said:
Decisions, decisions. Roosters seem popular choice, but wonder how much Origin took out of Pearce, Maloney and Jennings ? Panthers seem other most likely side, no Farah for Tigers is a big loss.

Channel your inner Earnie!

25 minutes and the poll will locked and no further correspondence will be entered into. Any last minute lurkers ??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4