Free Ticket to the game this Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So the person I was meant to be going with on Friday night has pulled out, and I now have a spare and free ticket to the game on Friday (well it might cost you a beer or two haha)

So anyone looking for a free ticket, let me know. Seats are

- Gate: A
- Aisle: 304
- Row: 8

I ave this posted in a few places though so let me know if you're interest

Cheers
Dan

So looks like Matilda is going to end up coming to the game for a nice late night :)

Jatz Crackers said:
Gutted. Im no chance now. Was hoping for a few beers with some of you lot.

We can swing by and pick you up on the way down mate, you are only 2 hours out of Brisbane, you could be there an back in the same night

Jatz Crackers said:
Ooooooooh, is there any chance the tawdry people who are visiting wont notice me gone ? lol.

Just put a blown up rubber glove on the end of a broomstick and draw some facial feature on it, no one will know.

We can pick you up but we are staying there for the weekend.

Looks like Matilda will be going to her first NRL game then, would have preferred that be in Brookvale but oh well

Oh well. It could be worse Dan. Suncorp is one of the best stadiums in the world to watch footy at after all. (even though Matilda may not fully appreciate it just yet :D)
Enjoy the experience with her mate.

Daniel said:
Looks like Matilda will be going to her first NRL game then, would have preferred that be in Brookvale but oh well

If I had to give up a free seat offer to anyone im pleased its Matilda.

Next time though !!!

Daniel said:

Well on the bright side, she won't remember a thing, will require changing at least twice, and will cry all night and bug everyone around you.

party on dude!

don't mind me, just jealous I can't go to games anymore.

she will probably be right with the changing, the crying will be more likely to be Matilda trying to climb over everyone

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4