Frequent Flyer Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can see that we will be labeled whingers again after the DT report below, don't you just love being hated by everyone.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-boss-david-perry-furious-at-nightmare-draw-for-the-premiers/story-e6frexnr-1226218830363

And looking at the last 5 games - if we swap the home game against the Broncos and play at Suncorp like last season then 3 of the last 5 games will be in QLD...

Rnd 22 Cowboys in Townsville
Rnd 23 away to the bunnies
Rnd 24 Home to Newcastle
Rnd 24 Home (away?) to the Broncos
Rnd 26 Away to Titans

Looks like Mark will be busy!

vidmar said:
And looking at the last 5 games - if we swap the home game against the Broncos and play at Suncorp like last season then 3 of the last 5 games will be in QLD...

Rnd 24 Home to Newcastle
Rnd 26 Away to Titans

And those of us that live in Qld are absolutley devastated by this news :p

vidmar said:

Rnd 24 Home to Newcastle
Rnd 26 Away to Titans

Was talk of playing our home game against the Warriors over here so that may cancel out the Suncorp game ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
vidmar said:

Rnd 24 Home to Newcastle
Rnd 26 Away to Titans

Was talk of playing our home game against the Warriors over here so that may cancel out the Suncorp game ?

I hadn't heard that one Dan, but anything is possible I guess.

I think the lure of the big money in a double header at Suncorp (again) will be hard to knock back.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
vidmar said:

Rnd 24 Home to Newcastle
Rnd 26 Away to Titans

I hadn't heard that one Dan, but anything is possible I guess.

I think the lure of the big money in a double header at Suncorp (again) will be hard to knock back.

Giggidy giggidy! Nut and his 2 junior eagles can't wait!

Aah yes Kiwi I remember that now...the proposed New Plymouth Game

I think it will come down to this.

They seem to have agreed to move 2 games a year away, one will go to BT at Gosford they other up in the air.

The other game however will depend on Money, if the New Plymouth game was to say offer $450K guaranteed to the Eagles it might be there, otherwise you can bet it will be at Suncorp for another Double Header for probably a guaranteed $400K

Just my guess by the way, although I do have direct lines to the decision makers

I'd love to tale my family to see manly slay the broncs at brookie! How about that for a change?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2