Fri Night Transport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mdm05

O'right,

Heading back to the Brooky homeland from a 5.30pm arrival at Sydney airport tomorrow. Thanks aunty for throwing me under a bus and ditching me on the pickup. Amongst all the other South Curly family

Fastest solution to get to the game? Currently looking at a train and bus to arrive around 7.10.

Best solution wins a prize. Go.

mdm05 said:
O'right,

Heading back to the Brooky homeland from a 5.30pm arrival at Sydney airport tomorrow. Thanks aunty for throwing me under a bus and ditching me on the pickup. Amongst all the other South Curly family

Fastest solution to get to the game? Currently looking at a train and bus to arrive around 7.10.

Best solution wins a prize. Go.

Taxi? Too expensive? Run away without paying.

Well, actually rationalizing that the train bus option might not be that bad. Normally do the taxi but $100+ after booking an impromptu flight is hard to justify.

I thought Batman may have been available or some flippant bloke with a sea plane

Got some great advice from the people here when I went to the storm game a few weeks ago.

Go to Wynyard on the train and grab a bus to the ground. You will need to prepay your tickets rom a 7/11 etc. It's about a 45 minute trip and stops about 3 minutes walk from Brookie.

Plan your trip on www.131500.com.au

Dan79 said:
Fastest is simple. Book a helicopter. Should be at the ground in 20 minutes

Just Googled Sydney to Northern Beaches helicopter and first option was Bankstown helicopters. Bad omen

Airport shuttles are ****s within 24hrs.

CheersBob, recall seeing that. Sounds like a plan.

P.s you can't choose your family. Don't be a dog.

1)The Airport Train will drop you at Circular quay for about $16- Station Entrance is near Virgin Airlines Baggage Carousel 2. It goes every 15 minutes.

http://www.airportlink.com.au/time-table-to-city-weekdays.php

2)The the Manly ferry runs 6pm, 6:30pm and 6:50pm and takes 30 minutes.

3) Cross the road and the Taxi stand outside the Manly Council should get you to Brookie in time - if he goes the backway via the beach and then Windbourne Road.

or get your Relos to pick you up from the Wharf - pretty close to Curly.

Pittwater Road on Friday is an actual carpark so getting a bus from Wynyard after 6pm will not get you to Brookie in a relaxed state of mind:)

The Game won't start till 7:45 as Nine need to get their ads in.

Make sure you buy your ticket online at ticketmaster as the queue at the ground is horrendous.

Cheer loud for the Manly Boys, you could be the psychological difference that we need tonight:p

Its a beautiful crisp and cear day here - so everyone get to the Fortress:exclamation:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8