Friday night crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
It was absolutely sensational. One of the best atmospheres I have ever been to despite the dour struggle. Where were all the eels supporters lining up to give it to Lyon? Lucky if they had 1500 as they were almost nowhere to be seen. Great stuff by the locals coming out to watch the team.

Yep top crowd. Seemed very quiet in the first half though.

I didn't see any Eels supporters giving it to Lyon.

One additional award goes to the group who started this chant at the end of the game.

TOP OF THE TABLE :clap: :clap: - :clap: :clap:
TOP OF THE TABLE :clap: :clap: - :clap: :clap:

Picked up by the majority of the crowd and Mata would have been very proud!

I loved the chant PARRA - doesn't - MATTA around me, also the one about your sister and your mother, all good. The crowd was overwhelminly eagles supporters. The parramatta army is totally defeated and doesn't travel. We'll be at Parra to see the sequel, eagles 45 slime 10..

Seems you were standing close to us since the parra doesnt matta chant was duff, unless someone else got on board but i didnt hear it. It was a good atmosphere and im glad you enjoyed a slightly different view MB

I thought it was kind of quiet to be honest
picked up as manly started to score but before that the game and the crowd were quiet and boring

if its the guy i think your talking about he is the anit-manly fan.

Rocks up in a few different teams gear if he has it, if not its the panfers jersey. He turns up to more games than most on this site.

Crowd predictions for this Friday night?

Wish we could get 20,000 like circa 2007...

Weather forecast is sunny, I'm going with 15,258.

Mals said:
Crowd predictions for this Friday night?

Wish we could get 20,000 like circa 2007...

Weather forecast is sunny, I'm going with 15,258.

What is against us is that a lot of Tigers supporters may see this as a Manly win, due to their form and injury run, so they may elect to just stay home and watch it on TV.

12k at most - its freezing in Sydney, with gusty winds.

Friday Night hardly allows for the workers to get across the bridge. :(

So long as the Manly Team turn up this week :exclamation:

I think it will be around 17,000. There are more Tigpie supporters than East fans willing to attend Brookie, and we reached that crowd figure on a Friday night a couple of weeks ago.

HappilyManly said:
12k at most - its freezing in Sydney, with gusty winds.

Friday Night hardly allows for the workers to get across the bridge. :(

So long as the Manly Team turn up this week :exclamation:

It is a winter sport – that not an excuse & tomorrow's weather is all fine.

We should get a crowd … a minimum of over 15,000, or we have a problem drawing a decent crowd with such a high quality team (ours) in such an incredible good era (being such a consistent top 4 team for the last 5+ years). The Tigers' away support should be good, so really no excuses not getting a crowd like the Roosters game 17,000 or better !!

I would expect that we get a crowd of at least 17K. In the old days Manly v Tigers drew 25K to brooky on 2 occasions in the 1970s and 80s.

Looking at tickets sales, they are nowhere near the amount that was reached for the Chooks game. Still a few reserved seats left. Hopefully there is a last minute flurry of ticket sale

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2