Friday night footy, checking out the competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Bit bored and tonight has 2 very interesting games, worth watching on telly and checking out the competition. We're not playing the tigs anymore this regular season right? Would keep an eye on the Dragqueens right now, they seem to be doing ok against the Tigpies.

Quality entertainment seeing Beau Ryan get smacked in the back of the head just then. Love that it didn't go on report either, good to see the refs are finally acknowledging that nothing another player does to Ryan will be considered illegal.

The Queens are looking like dirty bastards this year.
Tooves will make sure that's been noted with both the refs and the boys I'm sure.

Duff said:

Wait...they haven't been dirty bastards the last couple of years? They play the game very hard, similar to us. It's why their defence has been so good as of late.

That aside, I'm sure I'll be in uproar when we play them, but until that time I'm going to enjoy seeing the Tigers get belted around Kogarah.

Wolfpack said:
Duff said:

Wait...they haven't been dirty bastards the last couple of years? They play the game very hard, similar to us. It's why their defence has been so good as of late.

That aside, I'm sure I'll be in uproar when we play them, but until that time I'm going to enjoy seeing the Tigers get belted around Kogarah.

Well, true dat.

I am liking the way the Saints are treating Blair like the prick he is. That's at least two teams that hate him. I'll watch with interest to see if all teams feel that way or just us and Saints for specific reasons.

I have to admit the Dragqueens are playing relatively disciplined footy. Tigpies made a a few bad mistakes and paid dearly for it. Hope our boys next week will take note.

Wolfpack said:
Duff said:

I could spend a life watching the tigers get seven shades of **** belted out if them

I dislike them as much as the scum

They took our JEWBS!

I was always quiet on the commentating front and it's common knowledge, but good god Warren and Gould are the worst especially when the golden Tigers play. Ch 9 are incomprehensibly bad... i wish all games were on fox (now that i have fox for the time being) with selective commentary

We must have really hurt the tigers last week as they look crap. Whoever has the team that manly had the previous week is very lucky as they will be hurting.

Interesting to see the Tigers lifting tackle wasn't on report. I dislike the Goons, but I hate the tigers even more. On their present performance they'll be lucky to beat anyone this year, come to think about it, they needed the referee to beat the Sharks at Leichhardt by a point.
Marshall... myth. Farah...scum. Blair...criminal.

DSM5 said:
Interesting to see the Tigers lifting tackle wasn't on report. I dislike the Goons, but I hate the tigers even more. On their present performance they'll be lucky to beat anyone this year, come to think about it, they needed the referee to beat the Sharks at Leichhardt by a point.
Marshall... myth. Farah...scum. Blair...criminal.

Can Farah still be charged?

wizball1973 said:
Can the two Queens who came in with dog-shots to Bunji and Ryan still cop a trip to the judiciary?

Match Revue Commitee.

They wont be bothering us.

Awesome - they'll cop a week at least.

Blair and Farah Fawcett will go aswell. With his record Blair might get 2-3 weeks. Tigers will have no pack left.

Adam Blair is the most over-rated, overpaid sencond rower in the NRL, if he isn't I'd like to know who is.

The diver will be in poop too for his spear tackle. He dumped him square on the head and drove him into the dirt.

Duff said:
Match Revue Review Commitee.

This, they're all going to get done.

Tigers have been f**king hopeless this season. Scraped a win at home against a terrible Cronulla side, were dominated by us but were flattered by the final scorline & now being kicked around like a sack full of dead kittens by the Dragons. Long may it continue!

Wolfpack said:
Duff said:
Match Revue Review Commitee.

This, they're all going to get done.

Tigers have been f**king hopeless this season. Scraped a win at home against a terrible Cronulla side, were dominated by us but were flattered by the final scorline & now being kicked around like a sack full of dead kittens by the Dragons. Long may it continue!

That's two spelling mistakes from me tonight. See if you can find the other.
Poor form, i'm in reserves next weak. (see what i did there?)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7