Friday night Super Match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rosco

Reserve Grader
Everyone is talking up Friday nights clash about being the GF a week early. We have the team that got beat 24-0 in the last 20 minutes of their last game playing the team that lost 30-1 in the last 50 minutes of their last game. Geez I wish Matty and Jamie hadn't been injured. Or that the refs had the guts to make a call in extra time.

vermin to win this week and CHOKE to the riff in the GF that would be GOLD!

scumdogs v vermin GF would be worst nightmare and would be cheering a sinkhole to open up in middle of ANZ

I hope the Riff win the whole thing.

And that the Chooks heap more misery on the Vermin.

While I'm not looking forward to Premiers coming on here and gloating about "back to back", it will beat the crap out of the jizfest that will follow the Vermin winning.

Yes I want to Roosters to win in a bash-fest - let them play their grand final early so they have nothing left for the week after.

i just don't want Souths to join the premiership winners list during the 43 years of my life so far. One premiership will give them confidence to win more, and Manly does not want another serious rival.

NYEagle

Let's see if the refs put the whistle in their pocket for this one, two of the most penalised teams going at it.
Forward passes from dummy half, chicken wings, professional fouls.
Lets hope that SBW and JWH go hammer and tongs at the Burgi, Luke & co and see who's standing at the end.

Maybe Sportsbet can offer an over and unders on the penalty count.

EagleHaus said:
vermin to win this week and CHOKE to the riff in the GF that would be GOLD!

scumdogs v vermin GF would be worst nightmare and would be cheering a sinkhole to open up in middle of ANZ

hahaha, didn't anyone learn anything last Saturday night............the Scumdogs are home and hosed and yes they will play the vermin.....and WIN........put your house on the Bunnies in 2015, you know that 'you got to lose one before you win one crap'

Id love to see the Vermin go down on Friday night, oh the misery of it for them not 43 years but FORTY FOUR YEARS.

Don't even want them to get to the GF, because then they can at least say, we have at least made one Grand Final.

The Choccy Soldiers for me, underdogs by a country mile but who knows, miracles might happen.

Way to much Vermin crap in the papers already. Need them to lose lol

dowdz said:

Just imagine the jizz fest if they get to a GF??

The Nein boys will be sitting in a circle pulling themselves in joy ( well maybe not Gyng). And just imagine those expert commentators in Mark Gasnier and Brett Kimmorley, it will be like a vomitron the amount of **** coming out of their mouths!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
dowdz said:

Just imagine the jizz fest if they get to a GF??

The Nein boys will be sitting in a circle pulling themselves in joy ( well maybe not Gyng). And just imagine those expert commentators in Mark Gasnier and Brett Kimmorley, it will be like a vomitron the amount of ... coming out of their mouths!!

It would be hell on earth Mark. Would have to not watch tv or read papers for a while lol

HoldenV8 said:
Care factor ZERO on this one. Hate the Rorters and I never want to see the Vermin in a Grand Final.

Go the Riff, if only for Kitey.
Zero interest from me also. I won't be watching it.

I really REALLY want stuffs to get a half century without a premiership. Six years and two weeks to go. Maybe someone's start one of those count down clocks.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2