Friday night v cows delayed telecast.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cc eagle

Bencher
I'm in Coffs Harbour, the tv guide says we're on delay at 9.30 is this the same for Sydney viewers? I'm feeling really peed off.

I think they said Broncos v Knights live into Newcastle and Manly v Cowboys for rest of NSW. Does Coffs get same coverage as Newcastle?

cc eagle said:
I'm in Coffs Harbour, the tv guide says we're on delay at 9.30 is this the same for Sydney viewers? I'm feeling really peed off.

I think with the knights playing the broncos @ 730 also coffs get knights game on WIN as nine wants greater ratings and thinks that the knights game will rate better!!

I know your feeling cc eagle I have been in the same situation myself. Only suggestion is to get the nrl digital app to watch the game on there!!

And as others have said Sydney is getting our Game live with the knights vs broncos delayed at 9:30

No, it was rammed down our throats in the SHarks game.
Knights game live into Newcastle. Manly game live into the rest of NSW.

cc eagle said:

I think Coffs gets the WIN coverage rather than the Nine network.

davohan123 said:
cc eagle said:

I think with the knights playing the broncos @ 730 also coffs get knights game on WIN as nine wants greater ratings and thinks that the knights game will rate better!!

I know your feeling cc eagle I have been in the same situation myself. Only suggestion is to get the nrl digital app to watch the game on there!!

And as others have said Sydney is getting our Game live with the knights vs broncos delayed at 9:30

Unfortunately don't think that will work as the app asks for you to turn on location services to track where you are. It then broadcasts in the same order as the local CH9 (or affiliate), so I think if your in the WIN Newcastle viewing area, the app will play the Knights v Broncos first. If you don't turn on location services when prompted, it won't let you stream any live feeds.

mosto said:
davohan123 said:
cc eagle said:

Unfortunately don't think that will work as the app asks for you to turn on location services to track where you are. It then broadcasts in the same order as the local CH9 (or affiliate), so I think if your in the WIN Newcastle viewing area, the app will play the Knights v Broncos first. If you don't turn on location services when prompted, it won't let you stream any live feeds.

True I knew that already - why did I not think of that before I posted!!

Really they should allow both games to be picked up - your choice of game on the nrl app regardless of where you are living!!!

Clint said:
Todays program in The Advocate says Manly game on first.
Hope so Clint but I'm not convinced until I see them live at 7.30, with visitors arriving mid day I'm not sure what condition I'll be in if its on at 9.45 ( sorry I do know what state I'll be, wobbly boot and eff tense)

Manly is the fist game on up here in Qld.

Ive heard bronco supporters are thrilled by this & are preparing to send some red wine (cask of Chataeu Chunda) to CEO of Channel 9 Brisbane.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6