Friday's Elimination Final - Info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
The DT are challenging Sea Eagles fans to turn up and fill the SFS on Friday night. 25,000 turn up and the Saturday's Sport Section will be covered maroon & white. Free buses from Brookvale Oval from 3:55pm onwards. Extra from Warriewood & Dee Why areas.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-finals-manly-fans-challenged-to-turn-up-to-support-their-team/story-e6frexnr-1226472962633

Looking at the videos on the page, Willow and Foran are urging all Manly fans to show up.. they wanna play in front of a big Manly crowd.

The Wolfman and Gnomey ride the bus to the SFS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwIDdrMffo4

I've now decided to go :^) along with two other mates coming with me. Giddiup! Look for the banner with TRY TIME one side, and OH YEAH the other side. That is owned by CAPTAINSKIN aka Maguire on Fire aka THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP.

captainskin said:
I've now decided to go :^) along with two other mates coming with me. Giddiup! Look for the banner with TRY TIME one side, and OH YEAH the other side. That is owned by CAPTAINSKIN aka Maguire on Fire aka THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP.

Look for the person without a banner. That will be bones.

I just hate it that the club and the club's fans are being blamed in advance for the poor turnout. There's no discussion on the unfairness of no home game for us. All the other top 6 teams got a home final, except us. That's the real issue. When are the hacks going to realize that the SFS is not our home ground?

bones said:
captainskin said:

Look for the person not there....that's me.

Hamster Huey said:
bones said:
captainskin said:

Look for the person not there....that's me.

I'll be the one not looking for either of you.

Looks like we some 'unknown knowns' happening here. Or perhaps some 'known unknowns.' Where is Donny Rumsfeld when you need him?

Speaking of elimination, hope the Manly Boys wipe the Cows out of the Finals when the **** hits the fan at 9:20 :p

The DT craps on about the 16km,but no mention of the duration in Friday traffic:(
Presumably,the kids will get thenselves to the game on their own,with most parents working away from the Peninsula:mad:
Win it for Gnomey Manly:D

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7