Fro - Grand Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Hey Fro, thanks for the DVD mate, it was the first thing I did as an unemployed bum. Got up Wednesday morning and watched the GF replay.

Just about teared up when I watched Beaver score!!!

does anyone have the official one they feel like burning and sending to me?

Doug you could fly up here and help me wrangle the snakes from around the yard, I need so creative ideas for bike storage as well

Dan link said:

Doug you could fly up here and help me wrangle the snakes from around the yard, I need so creative ideas for bike storage as well

Dan ill be happy to burn you a copy of the 08 GF when i get my copy out of Lay-by soon if you like mate.  I also have copies of the 87 & 96 GF's on DVD if you want. Just let me know Cheers.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178859.msg202250#msg202250 date=1225432336]

Dan ill be happy to burn you a copy of the 08 GF when i get my get copy out of Lay-by soon if you like mate.  I also have copies of the 87 & 96 GF's on DVD if you want. Just let me know Cheers.
[/quote]Hey EP, are they commercial copies or just made from the videos made of the game. I have been trying to get DVD copies of those two grand finals as the video copies are getting tired. (I just taped over the 97 grand final video! I never watched it - having been at the game - and had left it on a shelf for about ten years!!!!)

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178859.msg202253#msg202253 date=1225457642]

Dan ill be happy to burn you a copy of the 08 GF when i get my get copy out of Lay-by soon if you like mate.  I also have copies of the 87 & 96 GF's on DVD if you want. Just let me know Cheers.
[/quote]Hey EP, are they commercial copies or just made from the videos made of the game. I have been trying to get DVD copies of those two grand finals as the video copies are getting tired. (I just taped over the 97 grand final video! I never watched it - having been at the game - and had left it on a shelf for about ten years!!!!)
[/quote]

C W the 87 & 96 GF's have been played throught a video cam recorder on to a dvd hard drive recorder and then burned on to DVD.  They are from my original video copies. If you want copies pm me your postal details ok mate. Cheers theres a little bit of tracking lines before each game but the games are fine to view.

eagle_predator link said:

Dan ill be happy to burn you a copy of the 08 GF when i get my copy out of Lay-by soon if you like mate.  I also have copies of the 87 & 96 GF's on DVD if you want. Just let me know Cheers.
[/quote]

Could you mention you're getting the DVD on lay-buy in anymore of your posts?

Volley link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178859.msg202253#msg202253 date=1225457642]

[/quote]

Could you mention you're getting the DVD on lay-buy in anymore of your posts?
[/quote]

No but if it pleases you i will  ;D

clontaago link said:
Mate If you pay for the airfare, Ill handle your snake, as long as Lee doesnt mind!!

I cant afford the airfare at the moment, but feel free to come visit clon

Also that would be great EP if you could sort that for me.

Dan

I can burn you a copy of the 'official' game if you like.

Send me your postal address and i'll throw it in the mail.

The question could be asked the same of you: "does anyone have the official one they feel like burning and sending to me?"

I mean the Official one as in: http://www.sportsdelivered.com/Catalog/ProductInfo.aspx?id=4217

Flip link said:
So do you want me to burn you a copy?

I sent you a PM yesterday Flip (click the link at the top of the screen near the google ads that says "Inbox"

Ah yeah, i see. Is there ment to be a pop up or something that tells me i have a new message?

My computer never tells me anything its doing.

yeah there is a setting under your profile that needs to be checked so the popul shows

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4