From RLW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Has anyone read the latest RLW recently? Still people whinging about the fight. However this one is the worse piece of trash I've ever seen. This comes from a Gred Redgen from Birghton, QLD. It says

"They got off light." What happened at Brookevale Oval in round 25 was ridiculous and deserved to be treated seriously but the way it was handled by David Gallop and the NRL was outrageous. The penalties handed out to the Manly players were an insult to the man on the street and every park footballer to ever lace a boot. If we saw that sort of behavious by a local park team we would be applaed- and rightly so. We would also see some suspensions to the tune of 12 months, not as weeks as is the case of Brett Stewart and co. So why wouldn't the young kids copy their heroes? They got away with it, didn't they?"

Ok this is the worse comment I've ever seen about the fight and it got published in the RLW and its clearly very anti-Manly and biased. Like seriously what game was this guy watching? Was he even aware that there was a Melbourne Team involved? I suspect he might be an infiltrator fan from GayFL or Union. But seriously can Dan, DSM5, Bones or CF2 is back or anyone really please please please put a response immediately to RLW, hope it gets published. Like I've read a lot of crap about Manly over the last couple of weeks but this by far is the worse.

Mate it's just an opinion. Most people I have spoken to about the fight were not at all concerned about the Glen v Blair incident. What got got up their noses was the 4 players who run in. To a man they were disgusted with Brett and Darcy.

The players were dealt with by the official process and it's over.

RLW and everyone else should give it a rest now. I saw the fight replayed twice this week on the channel 7 news which is absurd.

Why would you get so worked up over an article by a guy with a name like Gred. Obviously his parents didn't like him and he is bitter at the world.

You left out the 2 good letters - 1 bloke claimed he was sick of the over reaction compared to real issues & he was now over the sport he has followed for 35 years & the other says it actually created loads more interest in the game in general, getting ppl pumped for finals time.
The letter you picked out lost me from the beginning, much as it p**ses me off clowns like this are always gunna be out there.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7