From sunny Brizvegas-GO THE BLUES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For a start I should say I am a Blues supporter through and through!!

I am sitting at work today with my Blues jumper on and will be leaving shortly for the mayhem that is Caxton Street where (so they predict) some 20,000 will converge around 4 or 5 pm for the passing of the Queensland Bus(pft who cares!!!)

There's no doubting these bloody Queenslanders are passionate!!

BUT

Should the game in fact be happening????

I say a big ........NOOOOOOOOOOOO

In my opinion it should be like the one day cricket used to be, a 3 game final series with game 3 only played if neccesary!!

This is uneccesary and I pray to god none of our players are hurt long term as a result.

SOO in 2010 should be "best of 3" with the third game sold ONLY if needed!!!

Any thoughts on this guys???

Mark from Brisbane link said:
There's no doubting these bloody Queenslanders are passionate!!

BUT

Should the game in fact be happening????

I say a big ........NOOOOOOOOOOOO

In my opinion it should be like the one day cricket used to be, a 3 game final series with game 3 only played if neccesary!!

This is uneccesary and I pray to god none of our players are hurt long term as a result.

SOO in 2010 should be \"best of 3\" with the third game sold ONLY if needed!!!

Any thoughts on this guys???

I totally agree Mark. In my opinion there is too much of a risk to the players health for a game that means nothing except maybe for a little pride to NSW that the series was not a 3 game clean sweep if they happen to win the game tonight.

I actually like the concept of SOO and the three matches except for one thing. I know this won't be a popular decision but one of two things need to happen during SOO.

1. All NRL matches during SOO cease and only commence outside of SOO commitments. - unlikely to be accepted by NRL, clubs and players as it extends the season.

And or

2. Teams with 2 or more SOO players have the bye – unlikely to be accepted by the television networks.

Anyway that’s my 2 cents worth.

Go the Blues

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4