front row depth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
The depth as we all know is a major part of recent Seaeagles success but the frontrow list is ridiculous for 2012.
Kite - King - Lussick - Rose - Joe - Mauro - Robinson + youngsters Cunningham & Skinner.
Hookers include Ballin with young Higgins & Riccardi biting at his heels.
Other teams have quality individual front rowers but without bias I dont think any matches this depth.

I thought Kite was a 5/8?? Seriously though, you're right. We are well off. Lussick and Joe being able to easily slip into the backrow means our pack has depth to burn. The backs will be interesting.

mozgrame said:
I thought Kite was a 5/8?? Seriously though, you're right. We are well off. Lussick and Joe being able to easily slip into the backrow means our pack has depth to burn. The backs will be interesting.
Haha yeh big Kitey can skip & dance a little Moz - like when he cops 1 & swallows those angry pills & plays direct.

Me too MK. I think 2V should pull his ears and slap him in front of everyone before they run out each game.:)

I hope Robinson gets some more games this year. He looks like he'll be a very good player, better than Mauro if you ask me.

MK Eagle said:
The depth as we all know is a major part of recent Seaeagles success but the frontrow list is ridiculous for 2012.
Kite - King - Lussick - Rose - Joe - Mauro - Robinson + youngsters Cunningham & Skinner.
Other teams have quality individual front rowers but without bias I dont think any matches this depth.

+ Roach

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
MK Eagle said:

+ Roach
Is Roach sober yet??:-/

mozgrame said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
MK Eagle said:

+ Roach
Is Roach sober yet??:-/

probably the fittest forward at the club

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8