full joke and everything has to change

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
the culture at Manly is old school, majorly not working and is a pile of crap
Des is a dead set dinasour from an other era and has lost the plot
the team is unfit, poorly balanced, has an appalling attitude and very average drills and options
it is also massively under motivated mentally
there are clearly big issues here
punt Des
punt the CEO whatever his name is
lets start again
before we go down the toilet
I pay good money to support this club and the garbage dished up on the field isn't anywhere near good enough - sorry

I agree. In fact I think that after every loss we should always fire the board, the ceo, all the staff, the coaches and drop all the players......

Yep and I think Des has too much power at the moment. One thing to fix that would be for him to run by all his decisions on the forum and get a consensus.....

ads link said:
Yep and I think Des has too much power at the moment. One thing to fix that would be for him to run by all his decisions on the forum and get a consensus.....

LOL, just trying to think who would be running out if the forums decided the side

There would certainly be no Farrar, Matai, Lyon, Williams, Hodkinson, King, Perry, Watmough, Stewart, Kite, Rose, Galuvao and Bailey left in Maroon and White

BAZ link said:
the culture at Manly is old school, majorly not working and is a pile of crap
Des is a dead set dinasour from an other era and has lost the plot
the team is unfit, poorly balanced, has an appalling attitude and very average drills and options
it is also massively under motivated mentally
there are clearly big issues here
punt Des
punt the CEO whatever his name is
lets start again
before we go down the toilet
I pay good money to support this club and the garbage dished up on the field isn't anywhere near good enough - sorry

You forgot the ballboys and the cheerleaders. They need to get punted as well. The young fellas were to slow in running the kicking tee out.

May as well sack the people who cook the hot dogs and sell the beer!!

Will anyone be left??

Fair dinkum, you'd have thought the sky was falling in.

Sure I was upset last night as well, but really, time to think before typing everyone!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:

Will anyone be left??

Sure I was upset last night as well, but really, time to think before typing everyone!!

So how should we respond after winning just 2 games from 7, dropping out of the 8, winning only 2 games this season at home and watching a team that is disgraceful at best particularly their 2nd half efforts.

My suggestion:

"The boys tried hard for most of the game and were a little unlucky. Good effort boys, I'm sure next week will be better."

C'Mon, do we want the Politically Correct MWSE Forum back.

I didn't use the MWSE forum at all near then end of it's time, however it has become pretty plainly obvious to me why that decision was made the past few weeks

GJ link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=183945.msg273323#msg273323 date=1278833501]

Will anyone be left??

So how should we respond after winning just 2 games from 7, dropping out of the 8, winning only 2 games this season at home and watching a team that is disgraceful at best particularly their 2nd half efforts.

My suggestion:

"The boys tried hard for most of the game and were a little unlucky. Good effort boys, I'm sure next week will be better."

C'Mon, do we want the Politically Correct MWSE Forum back.
[/quote]

We are all frustrated but see it for what it is. Last night was our first game for a few weeks where we were close to full strength. There is only 2 teams in the comp that haven't had a rough patch this season, Penrith and Saints. There turn will come, and will most likely be in the finals, as it usually is. We Will bounce back. Giving it to pretty much everyone ivolved with the club is not really constructive.  

Penrith were diabolical today, should have won by 40 with the ball they had !!

Matthew Elliott has done a fine job with them this season, they are now seeing the benefit of some perseverance. Their fans have wanted him sacked for a few years now

As I said the Sky is NOT falling in...political correctness or not...I agree things don't look good, but I have been a supporter for a bloody long time and things get like this occasionally and I suggest no one slits their wrists just yet......as we saw from last year you only have to be in the 8 to be a chance. It's a long way to go just yet!!

We have a team that can beat any team in the comp (We have beat two of the best teams) it is an attitude thing for sure. Perhaps there are a few problem within the club. As a supporter all we can do is hope it gets turned around, the Dogs have done it.....

Plus guys, there ARE other sports to enjoy as well. The wins and losses aren't ALMOST as bad since I started enjoying the UFC and Ice Hockey (that has an element of UFC in it !!) Hahahahahaha.........

I don't know, there's just not that warm fuzzy feeling about the team at present, to me, it's just meh (mainly because of what's happening off the park)...I still get fired up watching the games though !!

Ryan link said:
Plus guys, there ARE other sports to enjoy as well. The wins and losses aren't ALMOST as bad since I started enjoying the UFC and Ice Hockey (that has an element of UFC in it !!) Hahahahahaha.........

I don't know, there's just not that warm fuzzy feeling about the team at present, to me, it's just meh (mainly because of what's happening off the park)...I still get fired up watching the games though !!

Nothing else around for me at the moment mate, although the tri nations has started. No big cricket tours on here at the moment, although I am looking forward to the Basketball World Champs next month. Can't get into the Ice Hockey at all, NBA is the only american sport I follow really

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4