Full #NRL injury wrap from this weekend's trials.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
PARRAMATTA expect to be at full-strength for Friday night's NRL trial against Penrith after marquee recruit Chris Sandow and prop Mitchell Allgood were cleared of concussion symptoms on Sunday.

Sandow and Allgood left the field during last night's 20-12 loss to Wests Tigers with head knocks, causing Sandow to throw up after the game.

The Eels will play their final trial before the regular season starts in March at Centrebet Stadium, with only lock Reni Maitua (ankle) expected to miss.

Play Sportsbet.com.au Supercoach 2012

Star fullback Jarryd Hayne and tireless backrower Nathan Hindmarsh will both face the Panthers after being rested against the Tigers, leaving coach Stephen Kearney with nearly a full compliment of players at his disposal nearing the start of the season.

"Next week (against the Panthers) I want to get close to the 17, 18 players for the opening round,'' Kearney said.

"I'm going to have, while they won't be tough decisions, they'll be decisions I have to make this week.''

Kearney was impressed with the efforts of Justin Poore, Cheyse Blair and Joseph Paulo who he said had built on a strong pre-season and were pressing their claims for the Eels' season-opener against Brisbane.
"Those guys that put their hand up tonight I've always said that if you work hard during the pre-season, you give yourself the best opportunity to play in the trials,'' Kearney said.

The news wasn't as good for the Warriors, who will be without international front rower Sam Rapira and his brother Steve for the start of the season.

Sam suffered a shoulder injury in their 22-14 victory over the Gold Coast, while Steve injured his ankle, ruling the pair out for up to six weeks.

The Warriors roared home thanks to a brace of tries to winger Manu Vatuvei but were left licking their wounds following the loss of the Rapira brothers - compounding the problems of an already injury-depleted pack.

Prop Jacob Lillyman (bicep injury) will miss at least three months of football, while tackle machine Micheal Luck (wrist) is also not ready to start the season.

Beau Falloon's season could be over after the young hooker suffered a suspected torn bicep in the Gold Coast's 18-16 victory over Brisbane.

Titans coach John Cartwright could be more concerned about losing Kevin Gordon for the second year in a row, with the gun winger leaving the field after taking a knock to the same knee that caused him to miss the bulk of last season. He will have scans tomorrow.

Newcastle and Penrith played out an 18-all draw but both coaches were pleased to have escaped without any injury concerns, while Canberra were pleased to come away with a 27-18 victory over heavyweights Melbourne, who rested star trio Cameron Smith, Billy Slater and Cooper Cronk.

On the other side of the country North Queensland downed St George Illawarra 18-12 in Perth, and the Dragons will monitor injuries to Atelea Vea (knee) and Dan Hunt (ribs).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6